Update on speeding ticket...

Thanks everyone
beerchug.gif

So as some of you may remember back in late June I received a speeding ticket for allegedly doing 80 on a 65, well today was my trial date and guess what...<span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>DISMISSED!</span></span></span>
Apparently the officer did not show up, so the case was thrown out! Woooopeeeee!
lucky you, when I was in Quebec, the popo don't have to show up in court, they can use his report at the time of the infraction and the DA can use it to argue against you.

So as some of you may remember back in late June I received a speeding ticket for allegedly doing 80 on a 65, well today was my trial date and guess what...<span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>DISMISSED!</span></span></span>
Apparently the officer did not show up, so the case was thrown out! Woooopeeeee!
lucky you, when I was in Quebec, the popo don't have to show up in court, they can use his report at the time of the infraction and the DA can use it to argue against you.
Wow, glad we live in the States
biggrin.gif

Back