Just got some terrible news

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry its been a while since I posted and then to bring you all this news.

I just got a call from a freind of Ralph's (extreemachine) she told me that he has passed away, They have no other info at this time as to what happened. I will be in contact with her and will post more as soon as I know.
I don't know how many of you knew him, I however knew him well and feel terrible to hear this. When Ralph and I first spoke we knew we had lots in common (wife problems) and I tried to help him through his problems since I had been there and bought the T-shirt!

So if you could just keep him and his family in your prayers.

Thank you,
David Chell
05BusaLe

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>UPDATE</span></span>

I spoke with his sister and she had said that Ralph might have had a problem with some meds he was taking, but this has not been confirmed by the doctors as of yet.

The services will be held at:
Moloneys Hauppauge Funeral Home
840 Wheeler Rd
Hauppauge, NY 11788

Tel no. (631)-361-7500

The dates and times are as follows:
Thursday Aug 30 from 7-9pm and
Friday Aug 31 from 2-4pm and 7-9pm

RIP Ralph, We will all miss you so much!

wow.gif

RIP, Ralph...

I dont know what to say.Terrible news. 05BusaLe, with out sounding ghoulish, can you let us know how it happened.

Condolences to his family. Godspeed to him.

I'm crushed.....I just don't know what to say. I didn't know him face to face but we talked on here. RIP Ralph, May you find the peace you have been looking for.

Prayers for your family.

sad.gif

(05BusaLe @ Aug. 28 2007,15:16) Sorry its been a while since I posted and then to bring you all this news.

I just got a call from a freind of Ralph's (extreemachine) she told me that he has passed away, They have no other info at this time as to what happened. I will be in contact with her and will post more as soon as I know.
I don't know how many of you knew him, I however knew him well and feel terrible to hear this. When Ralph and I first spoke we knew we had lots in common (wife problems) and I tried to help him through his problems since I had been there and bought the T-shirt!

So if you could just keep him in and his family in your prayers.

Thank you,
David Chell
05BusaLe
David,
I did not know extrememachine, but I had corresponded with him a few times; please let me know if there is a place where we can send flowers and/or donations.

For anyone interested in making a donation once details are available, contact me.

Paypal addy is mcmustang@hayabusa.org

Very sad news... way too close to home~
sad.gif

My most sincere condolences to those Ralph as left behind....

yeah i got the call from his family friend also. we spoke one on the phone about riding since he was so close on long island. i remember him from some of my threads he'd post in also. the woman said i was on a list of friends he left behind...

sad news.

Back