2007 Fantasy MotoGP!

Spread sheets look kewl
beerchug.gif

Well had to make a few changes....After more and more reading, I just had to make a few changes. My PM has been submitted for the changes, havent seen them updated as of yet, but I just couldn't stick with Hayden. Not sure if anyone listened to the latest MOTOGPod but a point was made that really made sense. Putting in the most practice laps doesn't always show the whole story... Hayden is a workhorse when it comes to putting in the practice laps, but Rossi just has something more, something that just doesn't come with the most practice laps.

Bring on the 07 Season!

(Zuki @ Mar. 05 2007,15:47) Well had to make a few changes....After more and more reading, I just had to make a few changes. My PM has been submitted for the changes, havent seen them updated as of yet, but I just couldn't stick with Hayden.  Not sure if anyone listened to the latest MOTOGPod but a point was made that really made sense. Putting in the most practice laps doesn't always show the whole story... Hayden is a workhorse when it comes to putting in the practice laps, but Rossi just has something more, something that just doesn't come with the most practice laps.

Bring on the 07 Season!
Team changes have been received...they will be updated tonight and tomorrow
wink.gif

I am tempted to change to de Puniet in group C, but there has to be some variation in the teams... they are looking pretty similar!
So, I leave it as is... BTW, the Fiat colors are UUUUHHHHGGGLY - but that is okay....

Team Owners list updated; DD added.

Back