Ksana steps up,an' hits a home run   #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The BIG time cool member  <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ksana</span> steps up.

WOW.

More rockin' tunes for yer cage. If you cant be on the Busa...you may as well Rock n' Roll while yer in yer cage.

Bidding starts at 100.oo for a Clarion head unit,a Rockford Fosgate 12" subwoofer w/ a ported box, and an' amp.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>The man</span></span>will cover the shipping charges too. ON ALL THAT WEIGHT. THAT is very cool.

Auction starts now. Ends soon.
 Half to BV Fund.   Half to Pipe Fund.

BIG thanks too......<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ksana</span></span>

Thanks all....RSD.    stay "tuned" for pics....

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154914788 -->

cool.gif

whoever buys this
I will send something extra...not sure what yet
But I'll think of something

glad to help

Nathan is one of the coolest people, you could meet. I truly hope everything is as smooth as possible for him & his family. BTW as soon as I get another bike, Nathan. We're going riding bro!!

And to Bent Valve: I've seen/been in some serious accidents. I wish you a speedy recovery!! Just take it easy bro. There's a silver lining in there somewhere.

dayum pac...i saw your name pop up and thought you were running me up again...bring it on, it is for a good...no...great cause
biggrin.gif

three sheep..two cows and a gaggle of ducks.

laugh.gif

Really, that is a cool donation.

hogger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back