ARIZONA ride sun 4/20

Looks like going to be working.
Come on Danny....call in sick
easybutton.png

yea say you have mandatory relegious meeting, you have to worship the gods of Suzuki and their baby Busa (aka Jesus). Or let them know have a cold. Or a feaver for riding.

So is it 9:00, or 9:30 A.M. at the Chevron @ Carefree & 17?

If you guys are going to take Carefree to US 60 to Wickenburg, I'll meet you at New River Road & Carefree. Please don't make it too late 'cuz I hate dodging all the jackazzes dragging all their boats and toys to Lake Pleasant.
guns.gif

Hey if you see a black and grey with a blue and silver rashed up right side, it will be me riding along anyway, broken fairing or not.

So is it 9:00, or 9:30 A.M. at the Chevron @ Carefree & 17?

If you guys are going to take Carefree to US 60 to Wickenburg, I'll meet you at New River Road & Carefree. Please don't make it too late 'cuz I hate dodging all the jackazzes dragging all their boats and toys to Lake Pleasant.  
guns.gif
Are you talking about where New River Rd turns into 7th St at Carefree? Cause that's the opposite way...although I live off 7th Ave which is a couple of streets up.

Does New River Rd swing around the west side of I-17 and loop back to Carefree again? I can't remember...

I would prefer to meet you guys at New River Road & Carefree, on the west side of the 17. NRR does loop around, just remember to turn left at the Road Runner Cafe! Cross under the 17 and you are on NRR.

I live not far from there, and would rather not double back to get to Wickenburg. If you are taking the 17 up north, I'll meet you at the Chevron station at Carefree & 17.

So what time has been decided? Is it 9, 9:30, or
rock.gif

Hey, delbert! Load that puppy on a ship and come enjoy some sunshine and mountain roads, brother! Fuel is still cheaper here than in the UK, so what's there to think about!

So whats the final on where everyone is going to meet and of course the time. . Still trying to not work. Looks promosing....

Ok I will meet up with few guys at 32st and Union Hills at 9am, and then we will take off and meet up with EVERYONE ELSE at I-17 and Carefree at the chevron gas station at 9:30 and we will be there till 10:00 and take off.

I'll take that as you 'aint going west on Carefree to Wickenburg.

10:00 is a late start brother, but I'll see you there!

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
djorgensen3 @ Apr. 19 2008 said:
1382990[/ATTACH] PM]
Yes it does over toward Lake Pleasant and I believe that is what he is refering to.
Cool thanks...so....are you coming?
I just can't bring myself to show up on a wrecked turd!! Ha!!
So what are you gonna do? Sit home and feel sorry for yourself?
laugh.gif

Nobody's going to think any less of you. Think of your ride as a "work in progress".
Sit home and feel sorry for myself? No way man!! I got lots of cool stuff comign and am anxiously awaiting the first delivery. I'm working on her to get her ready for the new stuff. I have to prep the frame to be painted, take off the stock exhaust, and get the radiator off and painted and add my second fan. So I got stuff to do. Nah you guys have a great ride and be safe. I'll be here working on the bike and taking bicycle rides with the kids. I'll get to go on future rides.

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
djorgensen3 @ Apr. 19 2008 said:
1383119[/ATTACH] PM]
Yes it does over toward Lake Pleasant and I believe that is what he is refering to.
Cool thanks...so....are you coming?
I just can't bring myself to show up on a wrecked turd!! Ha!!
So what are you gonna do? Sit home and feel sorry for yourself?  
laugh.gif

Nobody's going to think any less of you. Think of your ride as a "work in progress".
Sit home and feel sorry for myself?  No way man!! I got lots of cool stuff comign and am anxiously awaiting the first delivery.  I'm working on her to get her ready for the new stuff.  I have to prep the frame to be painted, take off the stock exhaust, and get the radiator off and painted and add my second fan.  So I got stuff to do.  Nah you guys have a great ride and be safe. I'll be here working on the bike and taking bicycle rides with the kids.  I'll get to go on future rides.
Alright man....like I said before we will do this ride quite a few times this year so we'll make it up...

Dan
peace.gif

zzwhip.gif

Alright, gonna see you guys in the A.M.

djorgensen3 Put the red-ball on those parts, buddy! Sounds like you have some good things in store for your baby!

See ya soon!

Back