Arizona Busa Riders

Oooh what a loooong day....I'm in Mojave CA and I will be home tomorrow.

755 miles today.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to hear from you, Rich. Will look forward to your next posting. Please be safe out there.

Cheers on a great weekend! :beerchug:

Our Arizona ride went of without a hitch. No tickets, no scratched paint and no flats. And a couple of days of great riding and meeting new .org members. Here are a few pics of breakfast, and .org members in Salt River Canyon. I think everyone had a petty good time.

A special thanks to Rich (BA BUSA) who rode to the Phoenix area just ride with us. Rich rode 750 each way from his home in Santa Clara, Ca. By the time he gets home tomorrow, he will have ridden nearly 3000 miles for the weekend. Thanks Rich, I really appreciate you being here.

Anotehr special thanks to WAG and Nana with rode from their home outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm sure they are going to have close to 1500 miles under their belts by the time they get home.... It was absolutely great having youi here in Arizona and getting to ride with you.

And to our Arizona riders Headrash (Greg), Justanova (Brett), and UR IT! (Dan), I really appreciate you all coming out. It was great riding with all of you....

Now, i'm going to get a few pic up.

I had a great time meeting everyone and riding with all of you,:thumbsup: I think we got a couple of really good rides in. Lou and Nana, and Rich, it was awesome that you guys could make it all the way out here to ride with us, maybe some day some of us AZ guys can return the favor.

I think another special thanks needs to go out to Danny for prompting the get together and for him and his wife (sorry Danny I cant remember her name right now) for opening thier home to us for a little barbeque after the sat. ride, it was a nice "wind down" after a good day of riding.

............I cant wait to do it again:beerchug:

I want to say a quick thanks to everyone...Satuday's ride through Salt River Canyon was awesome, and Roosevelt Dam was beautiful(too bad I couldn't relax and enjoy it longer). How was the Sunday ride through Yarnell? I didn't see any pics...did you go through Jerome or head up to Sedona or both?

Anyway, thanks again! Let's do this again real soon....Any good roads down south that we can run during the winter?

Dan

I want to say a quick thanks to everyone...Satuday's ride through Salt River Canyon was awesome, and Roosevelt Dam was beautiful(too bad I couldn't relax and enjoy it longer). How was the Sunday ride through Yarnell? I didn't see any pics...did you go through Jerome or head up to Sedona or both?

Anyway, thanks again! Let's do this again real soon....Any good roads down south that we can run during the winter?

Dan

sundays ride was good too, we went through jerome, sedona and into flagstaff on 89A. myself, Danny, and Rich were the only 3 that rode on sun. but it was still fun, I dont think we took any pics on sunday I forgot my camera and I'm not sure Danny or Rich had thiers either.

Hope your camping trip went well. and by all means we need to ride some more soon.

I've been lazy and haven't put up my pics yet. I'll get to it!

--Wag--

1 pic

IMG_7410.jpg

That guy was a really nice guy. Maurice, I believe, is his name. We recommended he chime in here!

--Wag--

Great pics Lou. Had a great time riding with you and Nana. We're definately going to have to do it again some where some time.

Last edited:
Nice pix, Lou!!! Well done; and very glad to hear you had such a great time. Now about you getting out to SD...

Let's talk!

BTW, it's Nan! Just so ya know!

Thanks for the kudos and likewise, great to ride with everyone! Gotta do that again some time soon!

--Wag--

Back