Arizona Busa Riders

Fellas,
Sorry but I will not be able to make the trip. Cooling fins separated from the tubes on the radiator and had to be fixed. Unfortunately the radiator did not get here until yesterday and since it is warranty work I am at the will of the dealer. They are suppose to finish today but that is not usually the case.

You guys have fun and be safe out there! I will be ready for the next one. Post when and where your riding on the weekends now that I have them free. Maybe I can catch up with you.

Later!

Got home this evening after a TERRIFIC weekend. Will post up and tell stories when I'm feeling human again.

Rich may still be on the road. Everyone wish him well.

--Wag--

Can't wait to hear the tales, Lou! Everyone's thus far safe, then?

:beerchug:

Our Arizona ride went of without a hitch. No tickets, no scratched paint and no flats. And a couple of days of great riding and meeting new .org members. Here are a few pics of breakfast, and .org members in Salt River Canyon. I think everyone had a petty good time.

A special thanks to Rich (BA BUSA) who rode to the Phoenix area just ride with us. Rich rode 750 each way from his home in Santa Clara, Ca. By the time he gets home tomorrow, he will have ridden nearly 3000 miles for the weekend. Thanks Rich, I really appreciate you being here.

Anotehr special thanks to WAG and Nana with rode from their home outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm sure they are going to have close to 1500 miles under their belts by the time they get home.... It was absolutely great having youi here in Arizona and getting to ride with you.

And to our Arizona riders Headrash (Greg), Justanova (Brett), and UR IT! (Dan), I really appreciate you all coming out. It was great riding with all of you....

Now, i'm going to get a few pic up.

Az Busa Riders 001 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 003 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 005 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 006 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 007 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 008 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 009 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 014 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 015 (Small).jpg

Az Busa Riders 017 (Small).jpg

I have a few more pics, but I can only upload 10 filels.... Thanks again to all who rode with us. I had a great weekend...

Fantastic scenery! :beerchug: Very nice.

And what a great group of people! Nice.

A special thanks to Rich (BA BUSA) who rode to the Phoenix area just ride with us. Rich rode 750 each way from his home in Santa Clara, Ca. By the time he gets home tomorrow, he will have ridden nearly 3000 miles for the weekend. Thanks Rich, I really appreciate you being here.

...and now you know why I call him a 'saddle-s!ut'. :beerchug:

Salt River Canyon, where this beautiful scenry is coming from, is one of the most incredable roads in Arizona. Twisty, twisty, twisty and beautiful...

Salt River Canyon, where this beautiful scenry is coming from, is one of the most incredable roads in Arizona. Twisty, twisty, twisty and beautiful...

Phoenix is only six hours from here. Next time you do that, I'm coming.

Also, I'm hoping all of you plan to attend the Stampede in Reno next July.

Thanks for sharing the pix and tales of your awesome weekend. :beerchug:

I would love to get out of the heat in July. Do you have dates yet... Do you have a link to you thread....

I'm am interested in being the point person from here, but I can't make a commitment yet. You have a really great idea. Man I'm going to bed, got to get up at 3:00 to go to work.... Thanks for the info...

Glad you guys had such a great weekend. I'm so there next time. :bowdown:

It looks like you all had a great time. I wish I hadn't been stuck here at work this weekend or I'd have been there with ya. Great pics!

Back