Seeking Phoenix/Arizona Busa Owners

OB_BlackPanther

Registered
Ok...ok...I know I just got on the site, but hey, it's like waking up Christmas morning and seeing the presents under the tree to be able to finally post. Anyways, Im looking for a group near by to ride with, or start a new one. Im in San Diego often and live in Phoenix. If any of you have a group you want to offer me to ride with, or just want to meet up and start riding let me know. Much appreciated.

~BP

Bike theft is an issue I grapple with on a daily basis. Even with the pager alert, remote kill, and alarm set up, as well as the disc lock I have, i wouldnt not park my bike in a parking space in my gated apartment complex. I bought a garage in which to park my pride and joy in every night. Also, when i go ANYWHERE, the bike stays either in line of sight, or up near the door on the sidewalk. I will not park anywhere that is not lit and trafficked often. I live right near Guadalupe on Baseline and the area isnt that bad, but still. Losing my busa would be worse than losing my girlfriend. LOL

~BP

BP, you could move to Maine,
where bike theft is not an issue,
the only issue is that its to damn cold to ride 4-5 months a year.

thanks, but no thanks, id rather be able to ride 12 months outta the year. But thanks for the offer. San DIego, LA, and Phoenix and MAYBE Vegas will be home to this rider.

~BP

I'll be up for a ride later. I know you gotta get your beauty sleep(understandably so). We'll make it a bit earlier. By the way, are there indoor toilets in Guadalupe yet? You'd think that with the 25 mph speedtrap they run 24/7 they'd be able to afford running water too. LOL

Hey junior, why don't you let everyone know about the time you dressed in drag and rode your Busa in the gay pride march? Oh I forgot, you haven't come out of the closet yet. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. If I wasn't a cool dude I would post it on the internet or something. hehe Anyway, I'm always up for late night rides. Oh, by the way, there have been two motorcycle fatalities within 5 miles of my house in the past 8 days, maybe we'll ride in your part of town. Peace.

Why don't you blast up to Vegas, Vegas Dude can take you out for some High Speed Runs.
In a city of mega million people there has to be a few Busa's. What is the bike theft situation in a mega city like Phoenix, if you parked your bike at Biehn Colony Park in Guadalupe with the keys in it how long would it sit there?

BP,

Saw (and replied) to your response in the "age" thread. I have a '98 Black ZX11, pop in here from time to time to see what's cookin'. I live in Gilbert, hang in Tempe. I have been e-mailing back and forth with a guy in Awatukee named John who has a '99 Black Bus and a '99 Candy ZX11. Let's hook up for a ride, e-mail me.

rjudge@kitchell.com

Bob

Squid Vicious, A lifelong friend of mine named John lives in Ahwatukee on south fork rd. He just bought a bike out there, its just a Honda 1100 Shadow or American Classic.

That area of Pheonix is very nice, I was out there a couple of years ago on vacation. I plan to ride cross county this spring after Daytona and will be stopping in to Ahwatukee to visit my old friend John.

How many million people live metro Pheonix now?

If you ever need a plumber, he is a good one.

Hey, my name is John, I live in Ahwatukee. In addition to my Busa I have a '99 ZX-11. Hmmmm...go figure. Small world dude. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll hook up for a ride soon. BP and I hit the I-10 tonight for a little 125 mph+ fun (we were taking it easy, after all the two recent motorcycle fatalities in my neighborhood have me a little nervous)

Squid, (nice handle) :')

I've been sending you e-mails have you been getting them? Our mail server has been hosed up and I've heard rumors people are not receiving my mail. Back from Kauai and all holly-hell has broken loose at the office but would love to squeeze a ride in with you and BP. Wed. night I am available, Sunday afternoon?

Bob

Kawabuser---small world. South fork is about two streets over from me. I'll keep an eye out for him. Maybe I'll blow by him and give him the 1/2 peace sign. hehe. As far as Phx's population, lets just say it's growing like a weed. Don't quote me on this but I'd say population is about 1.2 million. Last I heard we were 6th largest city. Oh yeah, be careful when driving through Phoenix. Motorcyclists here get no respect--see worst driver post.

Back