Trip to Utah and Arizona

OB_VegasDude

Registered
Went to Utah and Arizona for a couple of days...Went to Duck Creek in Utah, man were the roads in great shape, with a lot of banked twisties and no traffic. I flew through there. Once we got to Duck Creek, it was basically closed, except for the store and the quad rental place we decided to go to Sendona Arizona. We rode in great looking country, just like in the old westerns. We came out of the mountains and overlooked a huge valley from about 2000 feet above. Went into arizona and saw a cop about every 15 miles or so. They did not use any radar till the very end i caught one using laser on I 40 about 1 mile before I saw him. The v-1 worked great on the Laser, much better than I thought. Went into Sedona, what a beautiful area, this is where all the energy vortex's are. I wish I could have found some of them but we had to ride on. Ran across a guy riding a TLR 1000, from Detroit. HE had been on the bike for about one month, just riding through out the good ole USA, He saw us pull up at a place to eat and jus walked over and said that he had been on the road so long by himself, he just wanted someone to talk too. So we invited him to dinner and to ride the next day to Sedona and Jethro, which he did. Then he took off to Phoenix and We took off to vegas. That Kid put on 5000 miles or more during his trip.........Braver than me..........We then proceeded to Jethro and had a pretty good time there. But the fun was when we left Jethro on the back side, we had 7 or 8 miles of great, tight twisties and just had a ball. The ride home was uneventful except for the laser the cop was using. Got 40.3 miles to the gallon. Thats not so great unles you consider that I'm running a full Micron system with power commander 2. I'm also using a fitch fuel enhancer and got 3.2 mpg more than i did before I had one. It's supposed to increase horse power and torque, but the busa has so much that without a dyno who the hell can tell. Didn't do much high speed stuff..........well a little bit but not in Arizona.........don't wont them guys to mess with ya.......but In Utah I turned it up a bit.........all in all a good two day trip put about 700 miles on the bike. Had NO problems what so ever. THe busa is a great machine.........

Back