Utah Next Year?

UTZX12R

Registered
Doug/Steve,
Glad you guys were able to stop by the house again. I had a good time this morning showing you guys why I stayed in Utah all these years. Too bad work got in the way again as I would have enjoyed extending the ride for the rest of the day.

Think about northern Utah as a potential destination for your run next year. Lots of real nice loops here in my back yard. I'll bet the board members from Utah will agree.

If you don't mind a Kawasaki tagging along, I'd definitely be willing to show you my favorite roads. Plus I know a great place to eat...

agreed. i would have like to have gone but 1. im too far and 2. i heard about it too late as i just got my busa 2 wks ago.:thumbsup:

Remember, the STAMPEDE was 90% actualized by a San Diego resident that had quite a few hundred miles to ride himself! I think another get together event in Utah would be great, I'd roll East for it. I believe there are a few dozen West Coasters that look forward to future West Coast events (ie STAMPEDE #2) out here! Doyle

Count me in. I need an excuse to buy a kewl Cortech setup like Pandini has. It's about 12 hrs from my house to SLC. I can do that.

Tooele is a great place to get together for a track day! :laugh:

--Wag--

Remember, the STAMPEDE was 90% actualized by a San Diego resident that had quite a few hundred miles to ride himself! I think another get together event in Utah would be great, I'd roll East for it. I believe there are a few dozen West Coasters that look forward to future West Coast events (ie STAMPEDE #2) out here! Doyle

Thanks, Doyle...there'll be another Busa Stampede in Reno in '10. Details forthcoming...

:beerchug:

RENO is the spot for sure ---we have not even come close to cracking that open all the way yet. SEE YOU ALL IN RENO !

I have some relatives in Provo who I would like to visit, but I also have some in southern Idaho I don't want to see....so I'd have to sneak....

How about st. george utah. beautiful country and roads, mt zion, brice canyon, lake powel, grand canyon.Vegas ah hell lets go to maui.:beerchug:

Back