Arizona and why I could never leave it...

Arizona and New Mexico are both very beautiful states.. It would be a tough choice between the two. I rode on some very scenic highways in both states earlier this year and had a strong feeling of well being there. :beerchug:

Arizona and New Mexico are both very beautiful states.. It would be a tough choice between the two. I rode on some very scenic highways in both states earlier this year and had a strong feeling of well being there. :beerchug:

we live in Az and my parents just bought houses and land in new mex..roswell area, i went for a vac there this last month and the pops and i had some great rides in the hills, riodoso was freakin great

Last edited:
I saw my first McDonalds without Golden Arches in Sedona several years ago....they were teal and the store had local theme.

I worked in Phoenix for 4 months in 1995 or 1996? Stayed at the LaQuinta in Tempe. They flew my girlfriend (now wife) out there and we floated the salt river and drove up to Sedona forf a weekend.

Been all over it as my grandmother used to live out there as well when I was a youngster.

Don't need to sell me.... I love riding in Cali, Zona, Nevada and southern Utah.
I sort of stay out of Nev and Zona in mid summer but we're heading into the peak riding season.
In fact, I'm heading over to Vegas Oct 22 for a mini reunion of a bunch of buds. One rides a Hardley, one a Yamaha, and one is a Beamer dude, the other 3 don't ride...I'll have to remind them which brand is king.

I like it here too, but all those rides are great but usually are a day ride. I been in AZ since 2004 but I hope in 5 years I go back to los Angeles, its just so much more roads close to the city. But AZ does have great roads and you can carry a gun around town, wild wild west!!

Back