ARIZONA ride sun 4/20

I don't think I can get my bike together by then so have a great ride guys and be safe.
Sorry I don't have one for you to borrow cause I'd love to have you with us. You get your new/old ride together and we'll ride soon, it's a long season.

Dan
peace.gif

OK where's all the Phoenix area riders? This is a phenominal ride with all the perks....never ending mountain twisties, fast fast straights and spectacular views from like 6500ft elevation.

Don't miss out....chime in!

Dan
race.gif

yea come on we have a good group going, some Busa riders, TLR riders and yamaha and kawasaki. Lets go everyone.

I might be able to make it. Not positive yet, but may be able to coax another rider to join up.

If I can make it, it may not be for the full ride
guns.gif

I'll keep you posted.

yea if you guys or gals cant make it for the whole ride you can brake off at any point. We will go to Wickenberg then Prescott then Jerome, you can stop and take off home at any point just let us know.

You guys are killing me!! I got all the body pieces for my bike except for right side. If I had it I could throw them on go with.....dang it!!!

You guys are killing me!!  I got all the body pieces for my bike except for right side.  If I had it I could throw them on go with.....dang it!!!
Man..you've got two days! What's the hold up?

Just kiddin' bro..we've got a long season still and me and my partner do this ride all the time, so we'll hook up again.

The only difference is that we normally leave at like 5am, but we're home by 11am. 210miles and done before lunch.
laugh.gif

Dan

Looking good on my end, so far. Two riders that I thought would jump at the chance got their panties in a bunch. I told them forget about it, stay home.
guns.gif

Awesome! By my count we should have around 5-6 riders..

......Euro? What do you know bro?

arround there, I do have one TL rider and another busa but will be riding the BMW guys. They will meet up with me at 9am at the mobil gas station on 32nd st and Union Hills and then we will head up there.

Back