busa riders in the 818

brahmabull421

Registered
rock.gif
ive been wondering..i dont know if it is just me but my last week goin to bike night around my area or even the weekend...i was the only busa there...not even any old year busas were in sight..there were only the liters..felt kinda alone..i did get hella props though for riding such an awesome beast for someone my size..u know 5'4 145 pure muscle..
laugh.gif
so my question is, anybody from the 818 san fernando area from this board, have a busa besides me..kind of a stupid question i know but i guess it doesnt hurt to try until you ask right?? ill even take the 213 riders or 310, heck even the 619 can represent..if anyone is down to ride on weekends..im gettin tired of ridin with the other bikes...plus it would be a sight for sore-eyes for all the busa riders from southern cali to represent..pm me if anyone is interested in ridin sometime in the future..no flakers please....i know the people here are tried and true, so if you say your gonna ride then end up not showin, dont even waste your time...p m me and we can put on a great ride and show for everybody else...
cool.gif

BusaHaya, Shortboarder and I are from the area, 323, 310 and 626, respectively. In fact, the three of us rode a couple of weeks ago up the canyon. Busahaya and I with some other mixed bikes (totalling 9) just this past weekend from east l.a. to el segundo to santa monica to the canyons up Malibu. Too bad we came back one bike short, one of the riders went wide into the soft side of the mountain. He's okay, but his bike isn't though (600RR, fixable still).

In fact, Busahaya & Shortboarder will be hitting up Canyon country to the Ojai this coming weekend. I won't be able to join cause I'll be do in SD with my GF. But hit them up on this post or PM them. I'm sure they'll be glad to get another rider for this weekend.

Does 661 area code count? I'm right up the 5 from you in Canyon Country. You should come on the ride this weekend. The day is still to be determined, Sat or Sun.

Theres quite a few of us SoCal Busa's in here, I sent you a PM last night in regards to this upcoming weekend ride.

I'm in the (909), plenty of Busa's out this way. I rode with 2 last night to Zorba's in Riverside. When I got there, I saw 2 more Busa's, so there was 5 total out of at least 200 other bikes. Zorba's bike night is the biggest east of the 605 fwy, come check it out sometime. Bike night is every Tuesday from 7pm-10pm.

BigK
cool.gif

BusaHaya, Shortboarder and I are from the area, 323, 310 and 626, respectively.  In fact, the three of us rode a couple of weeks ago up the canyon.  Busahaya and I with some other mixed bikes (totalling 9) just this past weekend from east l.a. to el segundo to santa monica to the canyons up Malibu.  Too bad we came back one bike short, one of the riders went wide into the soft side of the mountain.  He's okay, but his bike isn't though (600RR, fixable still).

In fact, Busahaya & Shortboarder will be hitting up Canyon country to the Ojai this coming weekend.  I won't be able to join cause I'll be do in SD with my GF.  But hit them up on this post or PM them.  I'm sure they'll be glad to get another rider for this weekend.
eynlai..yeah i talked to busahaya already about this weekend and said were planning on a saturday ride..as far as sunday goes...im still not sure..i gotta take care of some things..but you were saying you wont make it this weekend then i guess well ride the week after..i guess jes hit us up..
smile.gif

Does 661 area code count?  I'm right up the 5 from you in Canyon Country.  You should come on the ride this weekend.  The day is still to be determined, Sat or Sun.
...big o ..of course the 661 counts..represent..lol..well were lookin for more riders..preferebly busas of course but the more the merrier...are you goin on the sunday or sat??

I'm in the (909), plenty of Busa's out this way. I rode with 2 last night to Zorba's in Riverside. When I got there, I saw 2 more Busa's, so there was 5 total out of at least 200 other bikes.  Zorba's bike night is the biggest east of the 605 fwy, come check it out sometime. Bike night is every Tuesday from 7pm-10pm.

BigK
cool.gif
...big k tuesdays huh??? bike nights over here are usually wednesdays.. would love to check it out sometime on the reals...your right around the corner too..why dont you meet up with us this sat?? or you got plans??..get back at us..

I'm in the (909), plenty of Busa's out this way. I rode with 2 last night to Zorba's in Riverside. When I got there, I saw 2 more Busa's, so there was 5 total out of at least 200 other bikes.  Zorba's bike night is the biggest east of the 605 fwy, come check it out sometime. Bike night is every Tuesday from 7pm-10pm.

BigK
cool.gif
...big k   tuesdays huh??? bike nights over here are usually wednesdays.. would love to check it out sometime on the reals...your right around the corner too..why dont you meet up with us this sat?? or you got plans??..get back at us..
Can't make it this weekend, I'll be in San Diego with the wife. The follow weekend is better.

Bike Night's: Are you talking about Hollywood Bike night's on Wednesday? I was going there tonight, but changed my mind, I've been riding a lot lately. Tired!!! If you guys ride next week, pm me.

BigK

Can't make it this weekend, I'll be in San Diego with the wife. The follow weekend is better.

Bike Night's: Are you talking about Hollywood Bike night's on Wednesday? I was going there tonight, but changed my mind, I've been riding a lot lately. Tired!!!  If you guys ride next week, pm me.

BigK
i havent been to the hollywood bike nights..i goto the ones mostly in the valley...but i heard the hollywood ones are pretty dope, due to the fact that there are soo many bikes and people staring..(it is hollywood)
biggrin.gif
anyways..next week for sure..other than that..keep us updated..

Back