ALL ARIZONA BUSA PEEPS!!!!

Shindo97

Registered
Looks like the chance of me moving to Phoenix AZ to take an Art Director job is 99%.

I have 2 family members left in the US and they live here in AZ.

Would love to meet some riders when i get here so PM me when u have time. I will be here in mid Sept.

LOVE THE 4 LANE HIGHWAYS....nice pavement, and wide!

No lane splitting in AZ... Other than that.. cool place. I have thought about moving there myself..

Hook up with Mikey D. send him a PM or something.. he is good people, he hooked me up with a ride when I went to AZ on business...

Let me know when ya get here Shin-man!

Me & my boy will come out & help ya. We got Copper unloaded in a few hours.
beerchug.gif

Meant cool place as far as people, police, etc.. still a little bummed about the apparent separation between cruisers and sport bikes. Unlike California where pretty much all riders wave and are friendly regardless of what they are riding, I still remember most cruisers not only not waving, but purposely looking the other way most of the time

But aside from the cruiser issue, and the heat, and the humidity, I like Arizona
smile.gif

i will also need to know where to take my busa once i get here. For performance mods, maintainence etc...mikey i will for sure hit you up. Thanks man

its weird going from almost 30-40 friends to nothing....

Meant  cool place as far as people, police, etc.. still a little bummed about the apparent separation between cruisers and sport bikes. Unlike California where pretty much all riders wave and are friendly regardless of what they are riding, I still remember most cruisers not only not waving, but purposely looking the other way most of the time

But aside from the cruiser issue, and the heat, and the humidity, I like Arizona
smile.gif
Silly Thrasher!

I knew that!

I was just messin wid ya.

But I agree, the cruiser crowd is a bunch of dry spit wads.

Im in Queen Creek, where are all you other busa riders riding at, Im riding with a group out here, no other busa's we do the flats alot, yarnell payson ect ect ect.. anyways sounds like there are at lease a couple people out here huh... pm or e-mail me when and where you guys ride (sefones@yahoo.com)

AZ Iroc is in that area, I believe.

I get out there once in a while but I don't usually take the bike.

Hope you have a good one while you're there! At least you'll be closer to So. CA and you can ride out here once in a while!

--Wag--

Back