Arizona Winter League

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I was curious as to whether or not we had any members out in the Yuma, AZ area? I'm out here (for the first time in my life) for whats called the Arizona Winter League. I'll be out here playing ball for 5 weeks and just wanted to see if we had any guys or gals in the area.

Like I said, this is my first trip out here and I am amazed at how beautiful AZ really is. I love it here!

*GASP* Who's taking care of Lucas?! :poke:

Hope you have fun...never been to AZ... :)

*GASP* Who's taking care of Lucas?! :poke:

Hope you have fun...never been to AZ... :)

No worries Michelle...he's in good hands at home with my mom. He's doing very well by the way! He's made very good friends with my neighbors dogs. Pics will come your way when I get back home. I promise.

Can't wait...my kids were outside playing yesterday, then they both came in carrying some ratty looking foam footballs, both in tears. I assumed they'd just gotten in a fight or something...

me: What's wrong?
both boys, through tears: We miss Lucas!!! He chewed up these footballs. They reminded us of him...

Out of no where...they wanted me to drive them to Chicago to see him :( It was pretty heartbreaking, but I reminded 'em he's in a great home and after a few minutes, they both calmed down. Lucas made a huge impression on us; I know he's been a great dog for you :thumbsup:

Have fun in AZ!!

Ha cool stuff, i JUST moved from phoenix to ames...

Quite a few ball players out there, for the cactus leagues etc. my brothers friends with a few of them, and a few retired players...

can't help you out in yuma, but i know there are a few in phoenix proper...hopefully they will chime in...

Back