South West Ohio Riders?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all!

Tonight looks like it will be the first nice Saturday since winter, anyone have any plans?

Myself and another buddy are looking to ride tonight and didn't know if anything was going down in Columbus, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis?

We would like to meet up with some of you in one of these cities tonight and didn't know where the hang outs are?  Anyone want to get together for a Coke and then maybe go on a ride?

Depending how many people are available or want to meet up tonight, where do you guys want to meet?  We haven't been to any of these cities to check out the street scene so if you guys know of something going on in or around your area with  Sport bikes getting together, please shoot me an email!

We will probably leave Dayton around 9:00 p.m. and get to the chosen city around 10:00.  Dayton is about an hour from all these cities so............if people other than Dayton want to check out a new city, we can meet in Dayton and ride the rest of the way together.  (Ex: If we decide on Columbus and Indy/Cinci guys want to meet in Dayton for the trip over?  Or Columbus/Cinci guys want to head to Indy and meet in Dayton, etc.?)  

Anyone interested give me a shout(email)!

Josh  
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080423776 -->

Getting ready leave for dinner! I'll check back between 7:30-8:30 if anyone wants to ride tonight?

Later,

Josh
cool.gif

What is going on tonight?

Does no one want to ride on this sweet sweet Saturday night!?!?!
wow.gif

Maybe another time!

Josh
cool.gif

Back