Arizona ride on the 25th

Well my clutch crapped out on the way to meet everyone. I got on the freeway and had no more. I believe the clutch slave cyclinder went out. So anyone have a good one they don't need. Oh and I also need a coolant overflow reservoir.

Headrash, great riding with you today. Thats a beautiful 08 You've got there. Definately looking forward to more rides in the near future. Thanks to Dan for posting the ride. Even though three of us went to Globe instead of Mt Lemon it was great riding with everyone. We'll have to do it again soon.

yea it was a good ride. It was longer then expected, ohh well. I was tired but fun. And we did see snow as we rode up Mt.Lemon that was cool.

djorgensen3: I don't have any of the parts you need, brother. Sorry you couldn't make it either, but at least I wasn't the only one!
firedevil.gif

As for the rest of you bastids, WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS???

Glad you all had a good ride, and made it back safely.

I hade a great maiden voyage here in AZ. It was great to meet some Busa riders out here. I hope my bike will be all broke in for the next ride. Copper1 when you go for breakfast let me know I'll meet up with you. I'll keep my eyes open looking for the next AZ ride.

I hade a great maiden voyage here in AZ. It was great to meet some Busa riders out here. I hope my bike will be all broke in for the next ride. Copper1  when you go for breakfast let me know I'll meet up with you. I'll keep my eyes open looking for the next AZ ride.
Headrash if it's ok I would like to ride up with from Chandler. I'm at Cooper and the 202

I'm going to take the 202 to the 101 to the north 202 to 87 and head up Beeline Hwy. Meet me at the Cobblestone at Germann and Alma School S/E corner around 5:30 I'll take off at 5:45.

Sixreps check out the June 1st AZ ride on the new post and you can get an idea where the ride takes us.

Back