ARIZONA.

sixreps

Registered
Ok guys I know just last month it was to hot out but now this is the time to get out and ride all day long.

So anyone here in AZ down for a good ride soon?

I would be down, but I have to wait for the greedy dealers to stop trying to make $4k profit on a new 08 Busa.
There is a huge get together up in Cottonwood this weekend, but I think it will be all Harley's and customs.

yep!! where are you loacated??
its going to be cold this weekend, low to mid 80`s
super.gif
good mountain riding

(ranman @ Oct. 04 2007,19:51) yep!! where are you loacated??
its going to be cold this weekend, low to mid 80`s
super.gif
good mountain riding
Buurrrrrrrrrrr! You might have to bust out the lite mesh riding jacket.
super.gif

super.gif

Too hot last month? I've got 70 miles per day since last February. I'm in QC. I'm moving this weekend, but perhaps we can hook up soon.

i will be going to the Pavilions cruse in on saturday night. its at 101 and indian bend.

there is always guys from HOG there

I will go for a ride on friday 10/12/2007 to prescott the back roads. I will take off at 6am. Anyone down and I have one busa owner wanting to cruze and I mean CRUZE with me.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
its going to be cold this weekend, low to mid 80`s good mountain riding[/quote]

Y'no what ranman you arnt to far removed from being stuck in detroit like me.
moon.gif

EuroR call me on thursday so we can set a starting place.. By the way I am in chandler as well, Riggs rd and Gilbert area.

I gotta do the work thing Mon- Friday, I am looking for an excuse to use but have used so many so far it's getting hard to come up with something. However I can ride on Sat or Sun.

AZIROC --> You close to me, I'm on Olive and the 303. we need to hook up some time.

By the way here's the weather for the next 10 Days.
cool.gif
This is why I live here!

AzTemp10_07.jpg

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
its going to be cold this weekend, low to mid 80`s   good mountain riding[/quote]

Y'no what ranman you arnt to far removed from being stuck in detroit like me.
moon.gif
[/quote]
sorry pal.  when you get tired of cold come check us out
winkold.gif

this weekend no good for me
lurk.gif

next weekend i have a charity poker run hosted by our union.
i`ll post up for a ride after that.

we better get together before the snow sets in.  haha
poke.gif

what about the motorcycle show on the 27th saturda I will be there and then a ride. but if anyone wants to meet up for the friday ride meet at I-17 and Carefree at the Chevron gas station

just an FYI for u AZ guys, ever 1st and 3rd sunday of the month, there is a bike night at the hooters on 3rd st and van buren.  starts usually around 6'ish and ends around.. ehh.. 930-10. free wings and soda/tea/water. yall should swing by, or visit AZ Sportbikes

Back