Arizona heat

sixreps

Registered
Arizona riders. yes the heat is on it's way, I know it is no fun to wear all your gear all the time. but think about how it will feel laying there on a 100 plus % pavement with only shorts a t-shirt no helmet and flip flops. the out come isn't going to be good.

so if not full gear jeans and a long sleeves shirts Work or hiking boots oh and gloves is a little better.

GUYS it's going to be hot here the summer be safe.:please:

Sweat washes off. Road rash doesn't.

I have ridden in AZ in 114f weather in full leathers and a helmet. It's not bad at all if you can keep moving and stay hydrated.

The key is to keep moving and to stay really well hydrated. During the summer time I wear riding boots, pants, tshirt, helmet, and gloves. Most of my riding during the summer is to and from work. It's not too bad during the ride to work in the morning, but on the way home it gets pretty hot and you tend to get stuck in traffic. The ride home will get better once the new law goes into effect that allows riders to split lanes/traffic when it gets backed up.

Those cool vests work great. When I finally got one of those, wondered why I hadn't gotten on year ago. And cheap!

Back