Arizona ride on the 25th

stop being babies, I went for tha ride many times and never did I have a problem. Traffic or anything, maybe legs getting tired, but that is from being 6ft 3in, other then that ride will be MIND BLOWING!!!!
bowdown.gif
Need we remind you of anything?!!  WTH....  You will have a couple of days rest to be ready for it.  Just do a small portion of it.
Right on, right on!
laugh.gif

stop being babies, I went for tha ride many times and never did I have a problem. Traffic or anything, maybe legs getting tired, but that is from being 6ft 3in, other then that ride will be MIND BLOWING!!!!
bowdown.gif
Need we remind you of anything?!!  WTH....  You will have a couple of days rest to be ready for it.  Just do a small portion of it.
Right on, right on!  
laugh.gif
I know I know, I will see. I didnt think I would be this tired. It was a lot of riding. Give me time and I will see maybe I can rest.

Oh about the meet its Union Hills and 32nd st.

You will see? You will see? Stop it! Don't be a giant pansy!! LOL Just kidding! What time Just to make sure? Is it 7:00 or 7:30 to head out to meet the east valley boys?

C'mon, Dejan! You're less than half my age! You'll be fine by the weekend.

But seriously, I can respect it if you feel that you are too fatigued to ride safely. It's an important thing to know your limits.

But when I was your age I rode from Long Island to Fla, and back for Daytona on a bone-shaker Iron Head, then commuted to work on it for three years; year 'round, in the snow, with sweatpants under my jeans, under my surplus snowpants and "Mickey Mouse" boots (anybody remember them?)...

Just busing your stones. Regardless, it will be good to ride with you whenever you can make it.
beerchug.gif

Oh, so who is gonna be at the Union Hills & 32nd St. gas station?

Or does anybody want to make it another stop further down the 101?

I will be there with another Busa rider. Where in Peoria are you coming from? Maybe we could meet up a bit earlier to ride to the next spot? I am at 51st and Olive.

We will meet at 7:00am at Union Hills and 32nd St. I will see I do want to come, maybe I will just suck it up.

That's the spirit!!! Just make sure you aren't too tired. In all seriousness you need to be on your game and safe.

I will try to be at the Four Son's gas station/convenience store at 51st and 101 by 6:15-6:30. How's that sound?

We r good to rock and roll. I will be joining you guys. I was sick last time but not now. I feel better that I rested.

Supposed to be nice weather tomorrow. I'll see you all at the Chevron on Idaho. I'll be there before 8:00 so I can get gas and be ready when you guys get there. See you all in the morning.

see ya guys there, remember 7am Union Hills and 32nd st at Mobil and then 8am Idaho and 60 chevron

Back