All day Arizona ride up to Yarnell

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Meet up at the T/A truckstop 339th Ave and I-10 at 8 am. Kickstands up no later than 8:30, sooner if everybody that posts up shows on time.

A quick run through VMR to Wickenburg. We will be at the Mobil station at the end of VMR and Highway 93 by 9:30am for anyone that wants to meet us there for the run up Yarnell Hill.

We'll run Yarnell Hill and take a lap or two for fun, then discuss plans to eat there or continuing on through the Spars to Prescott or heading back depending on everyones schedule.

Sorry I can't make this ride.
banghead.gif
I just got to Panama City, Fl today for two weeks with my work.

US 93 to Hwy. 97 to Hwy. 96 east to 89 north is another good route (Yarnell used to be prime speed trap area, still like that?)

The entire Prescott area can be a lot of fun..

What day are you wanting to do this? I live off Carefree HWY near I-17 and can be in Wickenburg in 20min.

I can't believe I missed this post. But... I was done for the night before you posted. I rode with a group yesterday, the same route you guys are taking today, except that we went to Prescott and the on the way back we ran up to Bagdad. Hope to catch you guys next time.

This will probably be my last week to ride out here. Going home to Ohio for the weekend, then the family is coming out for spring break. We are going to Disneyland the following weekend then doing the Griswald road trip from Anaheim to Eaton, Ohio then on to Waynesville, NC. I will end up about 40 miles from the Dragon and should be there for about a year. Last night, I was with about 70 bikes, we went up to South Mountain. Beautiful ride, speed limit is a little low though.

3_3_08_SWR_Ride_002.jpg

We did have one casualty during the day ride though.

3_3_08_SWR_Ride_006.jpg

Back