Arizonians Mt.Lemon ride Sunday 25th

euroR

Registered
Well the 25th is my Bday so I have it off. I was going to get my CCW but not enough people signed up so I will go to Mt.Lemon from Pheoenix. Anyone want to come with I will take off arround 9-10 no rush. Call me back 602-384-7587 DAN.

Man I wish I could go, I was born in Arizona a never made a trip to Mt Lemon, hear it really beautiful there although. I'm hoping to ride this weekend if work and shopping permits! have fun, be safe!
cool.gif

I can swing up Cooper and the 60 how about the Ford dealer there south of the 60 and the east side of Cooper?

Michael

you take the I-60 east past the 202 and all the way to idaho. Then go north (left) to a chevron has station on the north east side. Cant miss it.

You can't get to Idaho from the 202.  You have to take the 60 East.   (From Chandler, you can take the San Tan 202 to where it meets the 60.)  Then go east on the 60.)  It will take you straight to Idaho Road.  Exit Idaho and turn left.  The Chevron will be just past the the overpass on the right hand side.  I may be up for this ride if you guys don't mind another rider.  I live out it east Mesa.

07_Busa_003__Small_.jpg

Hey sorry but I had to turn around I was freezing my Butt off. but it was cool meeting you guys.
Thanks again guys

i will go, but i would have to drive 1500 miles, can you wait? Otherwise, i will be down at the end of December, wanna ride then?

Cody

Omaha, NE
bowdown.gif

hey man no problem we thought you were cold. Yea we came off the 60 and waited for you and then Dan turned arround to check on you. Then he returned and we went but go to a city outside of Tuson and he went north but I continued to Mt.Lemon was great cold above 4000ft but not bad. I was nice and warm most of the ride, because I had lots of layers.

Back