Are all yer toys extreme?

My last dually

Dually.jpg

I go through cars and bikes like most people go through girl friends!  But this was the latest beast.  I was sad to see it go but I had fun while it lasted.

11.50's on street tires!  I loved playing with little 600's, the look on there face when they get "owned" is priceless!

:super:    :super:

PICT0041.JPG

Sleeper showed us his very cool dually/trailer set-up......here's mine, just sold it a few months back to remodel the house, and get the next toy on it's way.
2001 Dodge Cummins, 6spd, lifted 3" 34 inch tires.....lots of engine mods.....made 310 rear wheel hp and get this 650 lbs of torque......would actually spin those tires with the trailer on.....looked pretty cool.
Inside.......89 Pontiac T/A GTA, 40,000 klms on it every bolt on you could imagine, including a centrifugal SC.....wanted to see how much power a stock tuned port injected motor would make without going inside it.
Ended up with 388 rear wheel......ran 12.68 @ 113.7 with serious traction problems.....never ran slicks on it......shoulda.
:beerchug:

trucktrailer.jpg

My 65 Vette.

I hope you all can see this picture.

Having problems with posting pictures :crazy:
Let me know can anyone see this picture, other than me on my computer?
Thanks

Got it gaw! :thumbsup:

THAT'S some "old school" hotrod ya got there Buddy!

I would give my left............uhh, well, I would give alot for a 63 thru 67 Vette! :super:

Back