Are your other toys jealous of the Busa

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
What other toys do you have~?~

I put up some video of our (Kevin, myself, and my wife)) weekend rides...mud and pavement both:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...-ducks-falcons-lot-mud-good-weekend-ride.html

This little vid clip would not fit, but have been wanting to see some of your other toys anyway, so here's my little missing wheelie clip. Yes I did this with no helmet, for picture purposes...we did wear our gear all day while out riding~!~

We rolled up on the other group splashing each other in the creek and I cringed each time they made a pass. No need to preach about it, I mentioned a Busa and I'm not sure they knew what that was so I doubt if they are on here. Anyway, I wasn't taking the time to cut it out so you get the raw vid

Kevin (toFas2c) is on the dirtbike

I know a couple of the parts are also in the other vids...but if you watch to the end you actually get to see the dirtbike getting winched out~!~
Kevin did surprisingly well in the mud~!!~

Post up, show us some goodies~!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a lot of fun.:thumbsup: I think my Vette is jealous. I haven't driven it since I started riding and now its for sale.

Well I do Have the twins and a theater room. I still spend more time on the bike though. Think i only put 1500 miles on to car to 10,000 on the busa. And a lot of couch time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I try and give all my toys the same amount of attention, but my project GTP has been a little neglected here lately. I'll make it up to her this winter though.

Yah there amazing. All rf7 series. rsw15 sub 2000 watts. Its and older pic. I now have two of them. There when klipsch use to be awsome. And updated the reciever to a pioneer thx94. Or did you mean the cars.lol

Yah there amazing. All rf7 series. rsw15 sub 2000 watts. Its and older pic. I now have two of them. There when klipsch use to be awsome. And updated the reciever to a pioneer thx94. Or did you mean the cars.lol

Hey, toys are toys...meant motorized but let's see em all~!~

hey war is that blue car a cobra as well....

need to put the kenne bell on the termi :rulez: just sayin

your a/v room looks like you can push enough sound to brainwash somebody clockwork orange style.

Its not a cobie but it pushes more power. Damm have seen that movie in forever. good ole stanley has some great movies

ill give you my gt and ten nickels for you cobra :please:

i love those 03-04 cobras. i want one of those or the gt500. i got a 02 gt as well. seen the cobra bumper didnt know about the blue one. nice rides. what size kenne bell 2.1?

No its 1.7. Im preaty much maxed out 4 power. Ive thought about trading one in on the 500. I love those cars. With the economy the way it is my toy buying has been put on hold for a while.

No its 1.7. Im preaty much maxed out 4 power. Ive thought about trading one in on the 500. I love those cars. With the economy the way it is my toy buying has been put on hold for a while.

maxed for your shortblock? guy on another forum has 665hp with a t-trim 4.6 2v.

Yah. Maxed for the block. Its a safe tune but im not gonna push it. And preaty maxed for the blower to. 14psi. Its an older blower as i got it when i bought the car in 02.

Back