Are all yer toys extreme?

If I dont add this picture the big boss & his beach car he is going to be MAD at me.......and yes I will put him on a bike as soon as he starts talking. (He's 1 1/2) ....thats the true love of my life.

DSCF0046a.jpg

Here is one of mine.

Paul

Note: That Ski Doo helmet is on another sled behind mine.

DSC02037.jpg

Thanks, 72,000 miles and I drove it all through college and during the winter. I cannot beleave that now.

It's called a Grabber. 351C, factory Hurst shifter, comp suspension, surf board door/fold down backseat. Runs great and only repainted once because she faded. Wish it had a shaker hood.

Monsterspeed, that childhood pic is ADORABLE!!!! Just want to pinch yur little cheeks!!! You won't EVER see any childhood flicks of me... HA! And "Dentist to the Stars!" I wish!!! It's actually an Orthodontic practice. Thank God for crooked teeth!!!

Sane Man, thanks for the compliments. I just bought that car about a month ago. Traded in my 98 Porsche Boxster and got the Carrera Cabriolet... I am loving it!!! Came with an unbelievable stereo system!!

And dannyhirji, I take the Busa and the Porsche to work!! I work too hard not to enjoy my toys and don't give a damn what anyone says!! Only live once!!!

Geesh! All these awesome toys and I'm playin' with a big azz lawn mower... :sad:

:bounce:

Very nice Lo, wow! But, I think you need one of these for your dash.

Paul

rabbit.jpg

Don't be sad or I'll start crying...
:sad: My house doesn't have a garden. :sad: I don't have any lawn yet... :sad: Maybe in a couple of years... :sad:
Yeah, I love my big azz 4 acre yard, and my big azz 28hp diesel mower with a 72 inch cut! It's so relaxing to get out there and throw grass clippin's around for a couple hours. Ahhh, the smell of freshly cut grass!!!  

Think I'll cut it again this evenin' after I ride...  :super:

Oh, I modded the mower a bit yesterday. I took off the roll bar and seat belts. The weight savings should increase fuel economy and shave a second or so off my "lap times". The lowered center of gravity without the roll bar should also improve cornering. Shouldn't have to lean 'er quite as much now!  :laugh:

:bounce:

Back