Are all yer toys extreme?

toyz....

Hmmm, a house, 3 kids, a wife, a car, a van, 2 desktop computers, 1 laptop, a wireless network, unemployed, guns, and a Busa!

Extreme enough?

OBTW the picture is from my Extreme Deck.

extremescene.JPG

BT Wish I could say but very honestly I dont get a chance to ride that much, & then I wrecked the bike for the last month However when I did get pulled over about 2 months back the cop didnt get in a twist, I guess they are used to the harleys here.
besides most bikes here have thier plates mounted on the freaking tyre hugger or teh very inside of their bike like just above the rear shock...know what I mean ?

Monsterspeed, that childhood pic is ADORABLE!!!!  Just want to pinch yur little cheeks!!! You won't EVER see any childhood flicks of me... HA!  And "Dentist to the Stars!"  I wish!!! It's actually an Orthodontic practice.  Thank God for crooked teeth!!!

Sane Man, thanks for the compliments.  I just bought that car about a month ago.  Traded in my 98 Porsche Boxster and got the Carrera Cabriolet...  I am loving it!!! Came with an unbelievable  stereo system!!

And dannyhirji, I take the Busa and the Porsche to work!! I work too hard not to enjoy my toys and don't give a damn what anyone says!!  Only live once!!!

Lo, I hear you, It's just that in my line of work, it's best to keep a low profile, I buy, refurbish & sell buildings.
but one day, when I'm big enough.... :)

Well, if we're countin' houses as toys, I have anuther one to list. Finished my new home and moved in last December. Most excellent bachelor pad!

It has a phat azz enclosed garage, which I affectionately call the Speed Lab since I got the busa. I'm about to boot a car and turn one side of the garage into a busa nest. My own monsta garage, if you will. :super:

Gotta decide whether I want a black & white tile floor for the busa nest, or just go with one of the available floor coatings. I figure a good coating will be easier to maintian and keep clean.

:cool: :cool:

400ci sb, B & M supercharger, holley 750 double pumper, run's high 12's on stock wheels & pump gas.
272bad-med.jpg

:beerchug:

Don't be sad or I'll start crying...
:sad: My house doesn't have a garden. :sad: I don't have any lawn yet... :sad: Maybe in a couple of years... :sad:
Yeah, I love my big azz 4 acre yard, and my big azz 28hp diesel mower with a 72 inch cut! It's so relaxing to get out there and throw grass clippin's around for a couple hours. Ahhh, the smell of freshly cut grass!!!  

Think I'll cut it again this evenin' after I ride...  :super:
OK BT......what's goin on here......brand new house, brand new Busa, $14,000 lawnmower, daily driver "don't know what it is though"............you on the take Big Train :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :super:

:rofl: Nah, just good credit, broh. I owe at least a little on everything you listed except the daily driver, which is a beat up 1995 Nissan Maxima with around 150k miles on it. :cool: Oh, and me and my Dad built the house. Only have around 40k in it and it appraised for over 125k. :super: Lots of hard blood 'n sweat in it, tho.

If I was on the take, I'd have one of them Porsche thingies... and the garage would already be pimped out. :laugh: :super:

Not so bad looking !!! Can somebody help this dope post pictures in plain english Thanks :sad:
Do you have your pictures in your upload center? If so go there open the pic you want to post, copy the URL, go back to the post you want your pic in and click on reply. Once the reply window opens click on Image paste the url there and you're set.
OR goto reply and at the bottom of the page click on "Browse" find the pic you want to post snd you're set.

Back