Anyone want to unrestrict me?

B Rad

Registered
I need to flash my ecu to remove restrictions before my dyno tune with powercommander. the local tuner I want to use dosent do it. Does anyone local want to do it ? will pay.

I'll do it free(gen2 only), but you'll have to bring it or ship it to me.
I'm in VA.

Sixpack pm me your addy. I am sending you mine for removal of restrictions and removal of retard timing

Sixpack pm me your addy. I am sending you mine for removal of restrictions and removal of retard timing

PM sent

I'll also set the stp's to open faster.
I can remove the fuel soft cut and set the fans to come on sooner too if you want.
That's how I've done all the rest, 13 gen2's and 4 B-Kings.

damn six...:banghead:

The offer stands for everyone.
I have Ecu Editor, I click a few buttons, the Busa becomes as it should have been, done(all will still benefit from a good dyno tune).
And...if I steal your ecu you can always buy it back on ebay!
I sell em cheap too!:laugh:

Share your bin? I am interested in secondary throttle plate settings. I have a logbox and WRT.

If you were local to TN I would do this for you. You need a harness though (PERM install on your bike)

Share your bin? I am interested in secondary throttle plate settings. I have a logbox and WRT.

If you were local to TN I would do this for you. You need a harness though (PERM install on your bike)

I have a bench flasher, so no harness on the bike is needed, only the ecu itself.
I'll have to see if I can post the bin file here, if not, I may be able to email it.
I have had trouble in the past opening bin files sent to me(email)and having them send, but I'll try.

When I try to upload it here it says "invalid file".
The "Manage Attachments" section here will only let me view or attempt to upload Ecu Editor itself from my documents.
It will not allow me to choose only the individual bin file.

The stp opening rate is just the 1st/5th map copy/pasted to the other gears.
The stp fueling is set to 100% in every cell in every gear. Nothing to do with the air/fuel either, just using 100% of what's already available.

The offer stands for everyone.
I have Ecu Editor, I click a few buttons, the Busa becomes as it should have been, done(all will still benefit from a good dyno tune).
And...if I steal your ecu you can always buy it back on ebay!
I sell em cheap too!:laugh:

maybe you can just give me some tuning advice? I would like to do myself. Looks like I set all gears to fifth gear timing. raise rev limiter. lower fan temp. and what about throttle adjustment? I will get a dyno tune after with pcv for fuel maps

maybe you can just give me some tuning advice? I would like to do myself. Looks like I set all gears to fifth gear timing. raise rev limiter. lower fan temp. and what about throttle adjustment? I will get a dyno tune after with pcv for fuel maps

It's just clicking/checking boxes.
One turns off the lower timing restrictions(smart TRE) and the top speed limiter at the same time.
The fuel soft cut removal is just clicking on one box.
The fans are set in 5 degree incraments.
The stp fueling should be set to 100% in every cell in every gear.
The stp opening rate is copy/paste the 1st/5th gear map to the other gears.
Done.
Don't touch the air/fuel, without a dyno or datalogger you're just guessing.

Without a bench flasher you'll have to put the 2 wire jumper harness between the black ecu plug and black Yosh plug on the bike too.

It's just clicking/checking boxes.
One turns off the lower timing restrictions(smart TRE) and the top speed limiter at the same time.
The fuel soft cut removal is just clicking on one box.
The fans are set in 5 degree incraments.
The stp fueling should be set to 100% in every cell in every gear.
The stp opening rate is copy/paste the 1st/5th gear map to the other gears.
Done.
Don't touch the air/fuel, without a dyno or datalogger you're just guessing.

Without a bench flasher you'll have to put the 2 wire jumper harness between the black ecu plug and black Yosh plug on the bike too.

thank you

I was going to get the harness from boostbysmith ECU Flashing

Back