Anyone using Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition in Gen3

RT CV B2

Registered
In doing a search, i see this question has been asked before but for earlier years (latest was 2017) and I was wondering if anyone has actual experience with this system for Gen3? In speaking with the company, they advised that the system is 100% compatible with the 21' and newer Busa of which i did put one on order to be installed in my 2023. For those that ask, my reasons for choosing this system is as follows:
1. I wanted keyless with the option to still use a key to lock the steering should i choose
2. I like the option for either proximity arming or manual arming via the key fob
3. Manual overide if the key fob is lost
4. Will cut ignition and fuel system if movement detected without being activated. Does NOT flash lights or horns if activated and no worries of sending incorrect voltage to the new LED lighting system.
5. Has the option to include live GPS tracking should the bike be stolen which allows for easier location discovery.
6. Automatically arms when you walk away with the key fob.

So now I'm waiting for the system to arrive at which time I'll install it and pray it all works like they promise it will. Any tips from those that have used this system would be greatly appreciated. TIA

In doing a search, i see this question has been asked before but for earlier years (latest was 2017) and I was wondering if anyone has actual experience with this system for Gen3? In speaking with the company, they advised that the system is 100% compatible with the 21' and newer Busa of which i did put one on order to be installed in my 2023. For those that ask, my reasons for choosing this system is as follows:
1. I wanted keyless with the option to still use a key to lock the steering should i choose
2. I like the option for either proximity arming or manual arming via the key fob
4. Will cut ignition and fuel system if movement detected without being activated. Does NOT flash lights or horns if activated and no worries of sending incorrect voltage to the new LED lighting system.
5. Has the option to include live GPS tracking should the bike be stolen which allows for easier location discovery.
6. Automatically arms when you walk away with the key fob.

So now I'm waiting for the system to arrive at which time I'll install it and pray it all works like they promise it will. Any tips from those that have used this system would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Take pics, I'm definitely curious.

.in cases where people start the bike at home probably let it warm up then ride off with out the key fob,
BMW keyless/fob models tells the rider via dash the key has been disconnected don't turn off the engine, which means turn around go find the fob

.in cases where people start the bike at home probably let it warm up then ride off with out the key fob,
BMW keyless/fob models tells the rider via dash the key has been disconnected don't turn off the engine, which means turn around go find the fob
If they had the BMW kit available for the busa, i'd be the first in line begging for them to take my $$. Also, I NEVER let my bike warm up in idle because i always worry that there's not enough oil/coolant flow nor electricity production at idle. I prefer to let her warm up at 3K and above while riding. Just my opinion :)

No such thing as just another, that girl is yours....
Very true! Here she is in all her big booty flair.

IMG_3485.jpeg

IMG_3722.jpeg

What is the ending? I am waiting with curiosity.
I’m sorry I totally forgot to show the results on this forum (too much social media platforms). Unfortunately this app won’t let me attach video that shows how it works but I can say that it’s 100% plug and play and fits the gen3 perfectly. I also opted for the gps system of which you do have to splice into the neg/pos but it was a very easy install and now the only time I use my key is if I want to lock the steering or to unlock the gas cap. It’s basically like every car made these days.

I’m sorry I totally forgot to show the results on this forum (too much social media platforms). Unfortunately this app won’t let me attach video that shows how it works but I can say that it’s 100% plug and play and fits the gen3 perfectly. I also opted for the gps system of which you do have to splice into the neg/pos but it was a very easy install and now the only time I use my key is if I want to lock the steering or to unlock the gas cap. It’s basically like every car made these days.
If you get a chance can you post up pictures?

If you get a chance can you post up pictures?
There’s not really much to show as you install the module anywhere you’d like but in a manner that it’s not easily found nor exposed to the elements. It comes with a cable that’s long enough to be routed almost anywhere. For security reasons I don’t want to show where but let’s just say you’d have to spend a day disassembling the bike to find the module lol.
Overall, the install was very straightforward and the only tools needed were those required to remove the fairings. The kit is completely assembled with clips that tie directly to the OEM.
The first pic is the module connected to the bike when I was doing a test fit to ensure it would work. Once that was completed, I then mounted it deep within the bike.
The second pic shows all the contents of the kit as well as the company that makes and sells the kit.
LMK if you have any other questions

IMG_4461.png

IMG_4163.jpeg

Back