Anyone Using The Digital Guard Dog Keyless Ignition?

would u guys take a shot at one of these theifs If u witnessed it and it was ure bike? .380..... he would probably live,

would u guys take a shot at one of these theifs If u witnessed it and it was ure bike? .380..... he would probably live,

You're in NY
You would shoot (rightfully so), hurt or kill the poor theives, go to prison on countless charges, and get released years later...only to have your wages garnished to pay the lawsuit the theives of their families won against you.
Poor fellas where only stealing to feed their children, and here you come and shoot them.
Lmao, liberal America, gotta love it.

ya.. I got a glock 42.... I hate the fact that most of these things have no safety...... I keep in my pocket always also.. even in NYC.... we can carry

I agree on the no safety.
My .380 is a cheap Taurus, 6 in the magazine, but do not keep one chambered.

Sorry for the threadjack

I agree on the no safety.
My .380 is a cheap Taurus, 6 in the magazine, but do not keep one chambered.

Sorry for the threadjack
I like to keep the weapon hot.... just because if I have to use it.. its probably because I'm being robbed... and there is no time to chamber a round... u gotta reach in ure pocket like ure giving over ure wallet and come out blasting..... (ONLY IF u feel like ure life is in danger.)

"crying the blues" is living in a place that requires looking over your shoulder every 7 seconds in fear of being followed.
its being careful..... on a motorcycle u should be looking in ure rear view quite often..... not even for fear of being followed... to prevent being rear ended at a stop light for one..... where u from itsdoomz?

....... and BE AWARE of your surroundings..... check ure rear view mirror OFTEN.... like every 7 seconds.... is anyone following you?????? my whole life is in the rear view...

I live in Florida. We play golf and ride motorcycles 12 months a year. My whole life is in front of me, not in the rear view...

You're in NY
You would shoot (rightfully so), hurt or kill the poor theives, go to prison on countless charges, and get released years later...only to have your wages garnished to pay the lawsuit the theives of their families won against you.
Poor fellas where only stealing to feed their children, and here you come and shoot them.
Lmao, liberal America, gotta love it.
I fear for my life.

:popcorn: Wow this should be good
For real, someone in NY calling Florida the butthole of the US.
I drive all over the US in the snow then cross the Fl line and it is 68 degrees in the winter,
In the summer the line is equally pronounced by bouncing all over and crossing to a rich black smooth road system kept in top shape WITHOUT having to impose an income tax on it's citizens.
Yeah we have some Bozos here getting their face in the news giving us the Floriduh nickname but try and guess WHERE they came from?
:lol:

For real, someone in NY calling Florida the butthole of the US.
I drive all over the US in the snow then cross the Fl line and it is 68 degrees in the winter,
In the summer the line is equally pronounced by bouncing all over and crossing to a rich black smooth road system kept in top shape WITHOUT having to impose an income tax on it's citizens.
Yeah we have some Bozos here getting their face in the news giving us the Floriduh nickname but try and guess WHERE they came from?
:lol:
I'm sorry.. I was just under the impression that Florida was where people went to hide from real life.... NY represents sooooooooooo many things... its a magic place.

I'm sorry.. I was just under the impression that Florida was where people went to hide from real life....Nope, but that is a good description of paradise. ;<) We share a lot of what Cali has except I miss winding canyon roads. (although you can have Mickey Mouse)
NY represents sooooooooooo many things... its a magic place.
I am in NY and NYC a lot and yes it has many things. Some good some well, not so good, but it certainly is the city that never sleeps ;<)

Bahahahah ^^^^^

Funny thing is I go to Chicago where our corp offices are and the restaurants close up at 9PM. I couldn't believe it.

Back