Anyone Using The Digital Guard Dog Keyless Ignition?

WHEN R U IN nyc? where abouts?

That was clumsy writing on my part I meant to say I often go there (long Island, Bronx, etc.) but never more than a day or two. I can honestly say I can understand the appeal but feeling crowded on my 20 acres (downsized from my last place of 80 acres) I could never live there. ;<)

When I see my co-workers that live in Chicago I ask them if they are on probation, "What? certainly not!"
"You mean you stay here ON PURPOSE?" :poke:
that suspect was some kinda shooter... u see the GROUPING on the windshield? jeezus.. I hope he calls in sick for a few days

the thing that's bad about NYC.. for me anyway.... is the effort that goes into DRIVING INTO the city... its tough aggressive driving.... and traffic is intolerable... BUT... once ure in the city... if u stay a week or two... U DONT FEEL the same way.. u can use public transport and everything is always open.... the traffic and bullshit doesn't affect a person so much anymore... but That drive to the city... even to long island... throgs neck bridge/Cross island parkway... ALL JAMMED UP ALL THE TIME.... the long island expressway is actually a GIANT RELIEF.. the driving is 50 times easier.. and long island is a nice nice place to be... its actually quiet in places..... I always wanted to visit the GOLD COAST........

the ONLY time ull see this bridge with no traffic
1527334733474.png

Folks do you know the George Washington Bridge, that is OWNED by a Spaniard that lives in Spain mind you, charges a floating fair meaning it adjusts to traffic needs charges me 135.00 to cross it at peak rush hour.
One hundred thirty five dollars to cross it at 5PM ONE TIME! Poor ole George rolls in his grave every day! And freaking spins at rush hour.

Folks do you know the George Washington Bridge,
that is OWNED by a Spaniard that lives in Spain mind you,
charges a floating fair meaning it adjusts to traffic needs
charges me 135.00 to cross it at peak rush hour .

One hundred thirty five dollars to cross it at 5 PM ONE TIME !

Poor ole George rolls in his grave every day !

And freaking spins at rush hour .

Folks do you know the George Washington Bridge, that is OWNED by a Spaniard that lives in Spain mind you, charges a floating fair meaning it adjusts to traffic needs charges me 135.00 to cross it at peak rush hour.
One hundred thirty five dollars to cross it at 5PM ONE TIME! Poor ole George rolls in his grave every day! And freaking spins at rush hour.
what r u driving.. its like 14 bucks in a car

Anyone using the digital guard dog keyless ignition? I seen an ad on the forum. Was just wondering if anyone is using it if so what is your opinion?
Hi, Been using it now for about an Year now and I love it. It’s easy to install once you have the right socket for the power, the guys at DGD are decently helpful too with guiding you through the installation.

Back