Gen3 Luggage Options

View attachment 1666679

I use a Hepco&Becker topcase for commuting. Decided in favour of this instead of the Givi because
- The box stick out back somewhat less
- The supports look somewhat sturdier on the H&B - this may mean nothing as both manufacturers limit them to 5kg/130km/h. I have disregarded both restrictions without problem.
- The whole setup (rack, plate, box) was somewhat cheaper.
- Liked the look of the H&B 55l box better. The new Givi V58NN MAXIA 5 doesn't look half bad, but it wasn't available when I ordered.

By SW Motech side panniers you mean the Pro Blaze pair? On my previous GSX-S1000 I had good experience with them. When not needed you can take them off with barely anything remaining on the bike. Didn't buy them for this bike because I wanted something different and on the factory pictures they look like they'd chafe the hell out of the fat ass of the Busa. Don't know for sure, never saw in person.

For longer tours with many highway miles I use a Kriega US40 expandable tailpack. Sits on the backseat nicely, doesn't influence the handling of the bike like a big topbox does (especially in crosswinds) and there is no weigth or speed limit.

View attachment 1666680

I also recommend Kriega. I am using US-20 and 2xUS-10 on sides. Nice thing is: the bags do not touch the plastic. It is easy to put on/off and is very solid on high speeds.

IMG_7552.jpeg

Back