Anyone here have a zx 14 also?

the 14 is starting to grow on me . But the pipes are so big and the swing arm is Punny
wow.gif

The 14 ain't bad IMOP, but I'm waiting for the early release 08 Busa! I guess I'm just Zuke to the bone.....

Well I am in the minority here and I may be the only one. I like the white 14 EXCEPT the flames have to go. The red "Ninja" ties the wheels to the grill. Having said all that. I would never trade my busa for one tho.

Don

Waiting for the 08 as well...should be one of the first consumers with one. Connections..
bowdown.gif

Well i've been waiting and waiting for the new busa and well until it comes around i will buy it but i'm tired of waiting and would like a new bike i guess call me a bit impaitent mabey who knows unless i see some definate comfirmation on whats going on I will be adding the 14 to the stable. Ill still have my 02 busa at least and may even have the 2000 cause i may take that to trade up to an 08 if it flourishes ya know. anyways thanks for the opinions eveyone

OK well everyone i pulled the trigger and put money down on a new 07 zx 14 and yes i got the white one out the door for 11,000 with 15% any accessories at the time of payment so that will be nice cause i need to get the new gal geared up for this next riding season

Hope you have a blast with it. My friend (has a red one) has just ordered a Turbo for his and I can't wait to ride it when he's finished
SHOCKED.gif
. What a rush it will be! "Ahummmmm" at his expense and talent
laugh.gif
. Have a great time making it what you want  
race.gif

(MidnightBusainSD @ Nov. 20 2006,07:04) OK well everyone i pulled the trigger and put money down on a new 07 zx 14 and yes i got the white one out the door for 11,000 with 15% any accessories at the time of payment so that will be nice cause i need to get the new gal geared up for this next riding season
You are going to love it! First dump the stock exhaust for a Brocks pipe and P/C...You will not believe the power you get from just a pipe and P/C....Just check out my sig line ...
beerchug.gif

Way to go T-Dawg.
super.gif
And you wont have to spend as much on the 14 to get her crankn above 200hp.

Back