Anyone game for a philly chese steak run? leaving from MD.

Bah, Going to miss the Philly Run, RacerV and Myself with be at the Carolina Concert. You guys and Girls be Safe and Enjoy the Ride!!!

Bah, Going to miss the Philly Run, RacerV and Myself with be at the Carolina Concert. You guys and Girls be Safe and Enjoy the Ride!!!

Bummer - it would have been nice to see Your Royal Loomis-ness and Prince Racer of V again...

This would be a nice alternate way for me to learn since I go up to Jersey at least once a week.

Yeah I got no problem with that, Ill have my MTAG anyways in case I need to shoot down on the slab on the way back.

So where do we catch you Lisa?

You guys need a break from me so im gonna ride this one with the fellas:laugh:but something tells me ill see you all soon enough...maybe some other peeps will be game for the Kings Dominion thing:whistle:

Yeah I got no problem with that, Ill have my MTAG anyways in case I need to shoot down on the slab on the way back.

So where do we catch you Lisa?

I'll meet you guys at the Royal Farms, exit 77 at 10. The route I'm looking at is approx 80 miles - 2 hours and it puts us on I-95 right at the PA line. From there it's about 20 miles from the state line to South Street. The objective is to avoid traffic, construction, etc as much as possible. If that's too long, let me know so I can make some adjustments - we can always stop somewhere for a break too.

Once we're back on 95, someone else can lead since I'm not sure where you guys decided to go...

I'll meet you guys at the Royal Farms, exit 77 at 10. The route I'm looking at is approx 80 miles - 2 hours and it puts us on I-95 right at the PA line. From there it's about 20 miles from the state line to South Street. The objective is to avoid traffic, construction, etc as much as possible. If that's too long, let me know so I can make some adjustments - we can always stop somewhere for a break too.

Once we're back on 95, someone else can lead since I'm not sure where you guys decided to go...

Okay I'll be there at 10.

Anyone meeting up in Sunshine? If not I am heading straight to the B more rendevous.

carefull in the that "first class" city of opression and tyranny

I thought you suggested Rt 1? or somebody did I think...

From our meet up its a quick shot to Conowing Dam and on to Rt 1 which takes us right into Philly. My buddy lives up that way says its a nice road to take, is that what you were refering to Lisa? Kinda doesnt make sense to go 80 miles and be right back on 95 lol thats where the construction and crappy roads are.

If this works maybe someone can drop it into their GPS since I dont have one:laugh:

I thought you suggested Rt 1? or somebody did I think...

From our meet up its a quick shot to Conowing Dam and on to Rt 1 which takes us right into Philly. My buddy lives up that way says its a nice road to take, is that what you were refering to Lisa? Kinda doesnt make sense to go 80 miles and be right back on 95 lol thats where the construction and crappy roads are.

My route includes Conowingo but once route 1 gets into PA, it's a nightmare. Nothing but mile after mile of shopping centers and traffic lights. The part of I-95 under construction is in DE - we will be avoiding that. The closer you get to Philly, the sooner you run out of decent roads no matter which direction you're coming from. I tried to find a way to keep moving so we wouldn't be stuck in stop-and-go traffic. The route can always be cut short if it doesn't work out.

So, how many bikes and who's got 'coms?

My route includes Conowingo but once route 1 gets into PA, it's a nightmare. Nothing but mile after mile of shopping centers and traffic lights. The part of I-95 under construction is in DE - we will be avoiding that. The closer you get to Philly, the sooner you run out of decent roads no matter which direction you're coming from. I tried to find a way to keep moving so we wouldn't be stuck in stop-and-go traffic. The route can always be cut short if it doesn't work out.

So, how many bikes and who's got 'coms?

Count one bike here! What's 'coms?

I'm iffy, my bike still feels like crap more often than not. Did a TB synch as advised by a shop,,its smoother,,but still not the way a Busa should be...

Back