Anyone game for a philly chese steak run? leaving from MD.

image-3619676178.jpg

image-1739592341.jpg

image-4273725475.jpg

image-3619676178.jpg

image-1739592341.jpg

image-4273725475.jpg

When we were getting into it a little bit, he lost some plastic. The other half they were trying to secure. Until then, we were getting it in coming down 95.

that bike was falling apart all day, sucks for him. Hopefully he made it home with no more problems.
When you guys took off on 95 i was waiting for Brian to go and he never did so I just hung back with him. But yea no doubt you guys were getting it.

that bike was falling apart all day, sucks for him. Hopefully he made it home with no more problems.
When you guys took off on 95 i was waiting for Brian to go and he never did so I just hung back with him. But yea no doubt you guys were getting it.

Yea we made it home with no further problems.

Brian gets into every so often but not all the time. When I saw Gary and Hammer take off I decided to blast along with them and Hammer's fairing blew off in the triple digit speeds. Hammer is one of the best riders in our area...the man is awesome. We stopped at the flying J to get a couple of zip ties to hold it together until we got back to B-More.

I have to give a special shout-out to LCB (Lisa) who lead the ride from start all the way to Philly through the back roads of Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania....Great Job!!!!

I'm not wasting anytime getting started on the rest of the night

Ha! I did the same thing, then took a nap... It's so much fun getting old!

Thanks everyone for a great day, lots of fun, good times with good people! I hope the guys who had problems got them all sorted out.

I'll second that! Thanks Lisa for leading the way!

Thanks guys - y'all did a great job of keeping the group together... Not a bad day when you get to ride thru 2 covered bridges!

And Angel - it was good to see you again. Let's try not to have that many years go by before the next time...

Back