Anyone game for a philly chese steak run? leaving from MD.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and a great ride! See y'all in the AM! Now that just leaves figuring out paying tolls in full gauntlet gloves, should be interesting! Lol.

You can just stop at the toll booth and take your gloves off dig into your pocket pay and put your gloves back on and ride off. I've done it many times and can care LESS what the people behind me think!

You can just stop at the toll booth and take your gloves off dig into your pocket pay and put your gloves back on and ride off. I've done it many times and can care LESS what the people behind me think!

Amen to that - worrying about the impatient cagers behind you only leads to trouble. Take your time, enjoy the ride. If all goes well, you'll only have to worry about the Balt toll - I can get you around all the other ones.

My route includes Conowingo but once route 1 gets into PA, it's a nightmare. Nothing but mile after mile of shopping centers and traffic lights. The part of I-95 under construction is in DE - we will be avoiding that. The closer you get to Philly, the sooner you run out of decent roads no matter which direction you're coming from. I tried to find a way to keep moving so we wouldn't be stuck in stop-and-go traffic. The route can always be cut short if it doesn't work out.

So, how many bikes and who's got 'coms?

Gotcha...so if thats the case we can get off of 95 on Exit 17 Broadstreet and go up to Oregon(Marconi Plaza) and make a Right and Tony Lukes will be down on the Left 4 blocks down:thumbsup:

Cool, you can lead the group once we're on 95... I'm heading out now - see y'all in about an hour.

We made it!

image-1832903261.jpg

image-534017872.jpg

image-241820661.jpg

image-639178056.jpg

image-1480883309.jpg

image-2938015474.jpg

This is UnEffinBelievable!!!!

Six page long thread about meeting for food and then when you finally do meet y'all post no pics of the actual food?
No sammich pics?

:worthless:

Glad you had fun and the bike look cool. Lots of fast white ones :)

Great ride w some really cool folks. Anyone that missed it, well you missed out!:poke:

Looking forward to more rides with this fine group of persons sometime soon.:thumbsup:

Enjoyed the ride and meeting everybody today! Look forward to the next one!

Did Hammer get back in ok?

Back