Anyone game for a philly chese steak run? leaving from MD.

May 4th it is:thumbsup:

Great! I'm looking forward to it! One last, maybe dumb question but its been a while since I've went up that way. What do we need for tolls and do we need it in quarters or are we just gonna blow them all together? Makes me no difference but figured I should see what the group sentiment is?

How many of you are for sure riding? I'm looking forward to meeting y'all as a new member to our .Org.

Great! I'm looking forward to it! One last, maybe dumb question but its been a while since I've went up that way. What do we need for tolls and do we need it in quarters or are we just gonna blow them all together? Makes me no difference but figured I should see what the group sentiment is?

How many of you are for sure riding? I'm looking forward to meeting y'all as a new member to our .Org.

I figured the toll game out a few years ago. Listen close, this is awesome! Pull up to the toll booth, put the bike in neutral, put stand down, hop off and gather up all the change that missed those little baskets and toss it in! People in cars can't get their doors open to reach it, no such problem on a bike! :cheerleader:

I figured the toll game out a few years ago. Listen close, this is awesome! Pull up to the toll booth, put the bike in neutral, put stand down, hop off and gather up all the change that missed those little baskets and toss it in! People in cars can't get their doors open to reach it, no such problem on a bike! :cheerleader:

Nah no more coins. Bills only. 3 tolls to Philly from montgomery county, md. Baltimore tunnel $3, Perryville, Md $6, and the last one is $4 bucks.

Nah no more coins. Bills only. 3 tolls to Philly from montgomery county, md. Baltimore tunnel $3, Perryville, Md $6, and the last one is $4 bucks.

It was '05 when I learned that game. Not sure what ill hit for tolls heading south, but ill bring rolled coins for them, just in case. :rofl:

I think I'm in. Was hoping to lay some fresh paint on it before I actually rode it this year but that can wait. I'm near the south side of the tunnels so can meet up anywhere near Baltimore.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I think I'm in. Was hoping to lay some fresh paint on it before I actually rode it this year but that can wait. I'm near the south side of the tunnels so can meet up anywhere near Baltimore.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Sounds good.

I might go...went last year also. The food sucked, roads sucked , tolls sucked...but hanging out with friends was great. :laugh:

Hey Big E... Good to see some familiar faces around here. I wish I could come, but since I switched coasts it a little tough to ride with the old gang. Sounds like a great idea though! Enjoy.

Well it will be about a 4 hour ride from Roanoke to Maryland then to Philly and back home. about a 14hr day. Only about 750 miles. I might just do this one . It seem when I ride i always go south. Lets see what the north has to offer besides more traffic and more people.

Back