Anyone ever carry while riding...

Guns suck.  
sad.gif
Cool Gimmie you're address so I can come buy an take all your stuff,  slap you around while there, and have NO fear of your being able to defend yourself.  
smile.gif

OH OH, I'll even let ya call the Cops when I show up, so you can see just how useless they are at PREVENTING CRIME, they will show up just in time to take some pictures, tell ya how everything will be OK, and leave you a report.

Guns don't suck, they are tools just like anything else and allow a person to take PERSONAL responsibility for their own safety and that of their property and family.  Otherwise Folks just cry like a little girls with a skinned knees and they start calling politicians to take "action" doing whatever they can to try to take the focus off their inability to grow a sack, and take responsibility for their own safety.  

Anyhoo, hope that satifies your apparant desire for a response.

*Hugs*

smile.gif

Rev
Nope.  My response was generated from experiences in my life that you would never understand because you were born and raised in a society that honestly believes it is their God given right to kill people.  It is not, period.  I am not Liberal or Conservative and my comment had no bearing whatsoever on my political preferrences or vice versa.  Too many people die in this country because of guns.  The whole argument that guns don't kill people, people kill people is simply poor logic.  If there were fewer guns, there would be fewer deaths.  That is accurate.
Cars suck, we better ban them. More people die in car accidents than any thing related to guns. Where does it stop. "That is accurate."
Remember, Guns kill people, Like spoons made Rosie fat!

smile.gif

I can just imagine what is going to happen when someone kills someone with a baseball bat, hockey stick, or butterknife. Although- nothing really seems to happen unless it's family of a politician that dies.

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: "typomatic"|1147103671 -->

Seen a bummper sticker the other day that had me about wreck my truck i was laughing so hard....

"Guns don't kill people..people driving while on cell phones kill people!"

biggrin.gif

Back