Anybody Else Having Troubles With..

Works great and looks great for me in IE, nothing shows up in Opera. Oh well... Don't know whether or not it's worth it for you folks to track that problem down as sometimes I think I'm the only Opera browser user on the interwebs.

cheers
ken

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks Strife tried that still didn't work with the abc icon. Already Got iespell doesn't work on site but works on browser.

I use firefox 6 responding to posts are acting up. Didn't think it was working so I hopped on tapa on the iPhone and checked it posted my responses but they never showed up on the pc.

Viper on iphone!

iPad - working even better this morning. Substantially faster. Was able to embed a video successfully, but I could not embed a second video in the same post, but maybe that's just forum rules.

iPad - ok, testing smilies. :thumbsup:
Got a small set of smilies when using the emoticon button instead of the whole page of smilies I got before. That works good enough for me. :beerchug:

iPad - one weird thing: when I post, the post just disappears. Before, the page would automatically reload and show the new post. Now I have to manually reload the page to see the new post. But overall, things are much improved over yesterday.

I am back working on this now guys, I had to get some sleep so I gave up at 3am. I had church first thing this AM but am back now... Let me see what I can do..

Okay guys the refreshing when you make a post should be fixed now.

Everything is working great for me now, except the "Reply To Thread" button. Since the quick reply does work, I'll just use it, not a big deal. Emoticons, quotes, and all are working great, haven't tried embedding videos or even posting photos or links yet, so no idea there. Have only got to ride 4 times so far this year, so no photos or vids to post anyway.
Down to that one non functioning button.

Not sure this has been mentioned but here goes. When looking in the Gallery tab i can view the thumbs ect. but if i try and view a larger image of the pictures i get a large size box with the missing image icon in the center.. I hope this makes sense and i am Using Mac osx and Chrome.

Everything is working great for me now, except the "Reply To Thread" button. Since the quick reply does work, I'll just use it, not a big deal. Emoticons, quotes, and all are working great, haven't tried embedding videos or even posting photos or links yet, so no idea there. Have only got to ride 4 times so far this year, so no photos or vids to post anyway.
Down to that one non functioning button.

Tom, what OS and browser are you using?

Not sure this has been mentioned but here goes. When looking in the Gallery tab i can view the thumbs ect. but if i try and view a larger image of the pictures i get a large size box with the missing image icon in the center.. I hope this makes sense and i am Using Mac osx and Chrome.

Everyone has that right now, I need to rebuild the full size images in the DB.

The "Back Page" issue is back for me. Have to hit "Back Page" at least 3 times to get it to start to work. Once it works, it loads the previous page just fine.

Also having having issues using the directional keys to back up in text that has been written. Seems to be only on quick replies.

Windows 7 64bit, IE9(32bit).

Thanks!

*Update This seems to be happening in the "Random Thoughts" section. "Back Page" is working fine in "General Bike Related topics" Section. Haven't checked the other sections yet.

Tom, what OS and browser are you using?

Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

I notice the "reply with quote" works fine (but in the quick reply box). Will try the "reply to thread" again and see if it's working now.

Edit: (which also works) The "+Reply To Thread" button still just loads and loads and loads, without ever actually loading and opening.

Okay not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when people hyperlink stuff, that hyperlinked text is the same color as all the other text.

I'm colorblind across about 90% of the color range, so honestly I've no idea what I'm looking at. Maybe it is a different color, I dunno. If you've never hung out with someone who's colorblind, it can be interesting. Your green, green lawn in front of your house for example is fire engine red to me, other times it's orange. No kidding. I've come home with pink shirts I thought were red. My wife thinks its hilarious.

Anyhoo, it's worth asking. Normally hyperlinked text is a bolded distinctive color from surrounding text, and this may just be a default in the forum control panel. Is it same color or different?

Back