Anybody Else Having Troubles With..

iPad test.

Ok, post above did NOT insert attached to the post I was replying to. It attached to the end of the thread.

guys there is a module built in the forum for spell check.. its called iespell... Look on the repy bar and you see the ABC that his how you check your spelling...

We seem to be really working through the issues now... Can folks please tell us what else they are having problems with. Speed doesn't seem to be a concern anymore, is there any questions on how to's or functionality?

We seem to be really working through the issues now... Can folks please tell us what else they are having problems with. Speed doesn't seem to be a concern anymore, is there any questions on how to's or functionality?
IPad user

Cool, Captain. The quote feature is now working properly on the iPad without needing to go into advanced mode. Speed is still a little off, but MUCH better than earlier.

Smilies list opens in a new tab, but will not insert the smilie into the email.

The word wrap is still off when writing on the iPad, but it does post properly.

GENERAL COMMENT FOR USERS: suggest you first state what machine and operating system you are using so the IT gurus can understand the results you ar reporting.

I've lost all emoticons and links and YouTube and vimeo and all that?
Nothing shows on my iPhone anymore? Not in 'quick reply' box or 'go advanced' box?
All gone?

I have to type before and after this pic just to be able to post it.

[ATTACH=full]1551336[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 91da550d.jpg
    91da550d.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 52
Not sure if i flipped an odd setting on chrome but all the links are normal black text now. And still having issues with the emoticons and link/picture/youtube/ect buttons not being there.

Keep up the good work guys, the forums are working better and better. I like.

Smiley are smaller and hard to read. Check New Posts and reply to one. I can't backspace to were I left off. Have to Start New Post over again. Maybee I just hate changes but why did they fix something that was not broken in the first place ?...........My 2Cents. Still love the Org Though :thumbsup:

Robert, the smileys we have on there now are the EXACT same ones from the old forum.

Maybee I just hate changes but why did they fix something that was not broken in the first place ?...........

Im sure that you are still driving the same car, using the same computer you got in 1996, are still using windows 98 too right! As technology changes we have to change too, if we don't then the site get's left behind. New types of interfaces with social media, new types of communication protocols and new programming technologies require to keep moving. Just think about things like mobile phone operating systems or how fast computer operating systems change... In this business you have to keep up with the folks that write the code because if you dont for every day that you dig your heels in the ground you get farther behind and making the change becomes more difficult.

I've lost all emoticons and links and YouTube and vimeo and all that?
Nothing shows on my iPhone anymore? Not in 'quick reply' box or 'go advanced' box?
All gone?

I have to type before and after this pic just to be able to post it.

[ATTACH=full]1551343[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Blanca find out if your mobile browser will support ajax and java!

Attachments

• 91da550d.jpg
    91da550d.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 49
How do I do that?
The emoticons were there the other day when it first came back online.
They were smaller but at least they were there. Now with me making zero adjustments they are gone.

Blanca are you clicking here to get to the smilies, they should not be any smaller...

smilies.jpg

smilies.jpg

I am on my iPhone now testing. It is way faster then my pc.

Viper on iphone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314506134.400596.jpg

Yes they are Doug Just harder to see. Technology is great. Seems like the old ORG was fine the way it was. My opinion of course. I will adapt :)

PS: I traded the 96 Car for a 90 Astro Van...........

Robert

Note: I tried to Reply with your Original Post and it said I did not have Enough Characters ???

Robert, the smileys we have on there now are the EXACT same ones from the old forum.

Im sure that you are still driving the same car, using the same computer you got in 1996, are still using windows 98 too right! As technology changes we have to change too, if we don't then the site get's left behind. New types of interfaces with social media, new types of communication protocols and new programming technologies require to keep moving. Just think about things like mobile phone operating systems or how fast computer operating systems change... In this business you have to keep up with the folks that write the code because if you dont for every day that you dig your heels in the ground you get farther behind and making the change becomes more difficult.

Yes they are Doug Just harder to see. Technology is great. Seems like the old ORG was fine the way it was. My opinion of course. I will adapt

Robert

Yes they are Doug Just harder to see. Technology is great. Seems like the old ORG was fine the way it was. My opinion of course. I will adapt :)

Robert

Note: I tried to Reply with your Original Post and it said I did not have Enough Characters ???

You have to have at least 5 characters for the message to post, this is the same number as the old board. The Smileys are the exact same ones as the old board, as a matter of fact they are in the same directory and we never moved or touched them.

How do I do that?
The emoticons were there the other day when it first came back online.
They were smaller but at least they were there. Now with me making zero adjustments they are gone.

Okay Blanca I think I found the issue... There is a problem with the Safari browser on an Iphone and Ipad. There is a request in for a quick fix so for now you will have to settle for just posting without attachments on your phone. You can always use tapatalk...

Back