Any metal heads in here?

Slade, Ratt, Stryper, WASP, Dokken, Accept, Great White, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, and my favorite 1 hit wonder: Autograph.
Yeah, I grew up in Southern California in the 80's, rode a BMX bike and a skateboard, listen to metal (you couldn't frikkin help it, it was everywhere!) and early rap, r&b as well........

Black Sabbath
Metallica
Pantera
World War III
Marilyn Manson
etc.
smile.gif

THE BLOODHOUND GANG? YOU MEAN THAT SONG "DOIN' IT LIKE ANIMALS ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL" OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT? THEY WERE GOOD, BUT I COULDN'T GET INTO THEM THAT MUCH. WHAT ABOUT SUICIDAL TENDENCIES? THEY HELPED ME GET THROUGH MY SKATE DAYS. THEY NEVER GOT MUCH RECOGNITION AS WELL AS MINISTRY. CLASSICS!

I listen to just about anything favs are Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Creed, Stevie Ray Vaughn, No Doubt, George Straight, Metallica, Mega-deth, Slayer, David Allen Coe, Eagles, Jimmy Buffet, etc.

I like most all music except rap. Fleetwoodmac,Eagles, ARS,Garth Brooks,Shania Twain,NIN,White Zombie,Boston, 3 Doors Down,Mother's Finest,Def Leppard,Black crows,Lenny Kravitz,Creed,STP,etc.:)

I listen to just about anything except country (older stuff exceptable, but this new country is killing me).
On the ipod now are Metallica, Poison, White Snake, Kid Rock, Kiss, Ted Nugent, Will Smith, Jewel, No Doubt, Pink, Eminem, Santana, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Mansion, and some Gwen Stefani. Like I said I like all kinds of music.
Running the twisties with Kid Rock blasting is great, but high speed runs down call for a little Ted just does it right. For those days stuck in traffic and the cagers are just pissing me off a little Jewel and some Pink is the greatest.

Gotta love Metallica. Sound even better in concert. Saw them in Chicago with Godsmack opening for them. Great time.

Deftones
Staind
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Seether
AudioSlave
Rage
Soundgarden
Alice in Chains!!!!!!
Pearl Jam
Godsmack
Velvet Revolver
System Of a Down
NIN
God Lives Underwater
Candlebox
Gravity Killls

Just to name a few...
cool.gif

Eee gad! I must be the only country-boy here!
tounge.gif

Just about anything Country (Toby, B&D, Alan, Shania, Garth, Faith, Tim McGraw, Diamond Rio, Montgomery Gentry, Sawyer Brown, etc.)

Yeah, yeah...most of my buddy's make fun of me. S'ok. It's pretty funny to hear my 4-year old girls (yeah, twins) sing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!" (if they only knew....)

Also 80's & Jazz

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126122930 -->

well im gonna get buisy on lime wire now, so many kickazz bands that i have forgot about.gonna make a huge playlist out them all.

If your talking underground you should have checked the sounds of the underground tour simply amazing. Strapping Young Lad by far was the sickest band there. The lineup was very cool about 17 bands for bout 40 bucks. Check out www.soundsoftheundergrounds.com for a complete lineup. Getting hosed by the GWAR blood was awsome as hell. Plus all the bands here werent really the sell outs like metallica, slipknot, and most of the other big name bands. These bands were actually about the music and the fans not about the money

Back