Any metal heads in here?

Eee gad!  I must be the only country-boy here!  
tounge.gif

Just about anything Country (Toby, B&D, Alan, Shania, Garth, Faith, Tim McGraw, Diamond Rio, Montgomery Gentry, Sawyer Brown, etc.)

Yeah, yeah...most of my buddy's make fun of me.  S'ok.  It's pretty funny to hear my 4-year old girls (yeah, twins) sing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!"   (if they only knew....)

Also 80's & Jazz
I used to dig Country, but just like the Southern Rock, I played so much of it in my bar band days that I just can't take it anymore. Toward the end of my bar band days, if someone would has for some Lynard Skynard or Bob Seeger, we would just say we'd never heard of them.

I listen to almost anything, if it sounds like it took some artistic creativity to create, I'll probably enjoy it.

Kevin

THE BLOODHOUND GANG?  YOU MEAN THAT SONG "DOIN' IT LIKE ANIMALS ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL"  OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT?  THEY WERE GOOD, BUT I COULDN'T GET INTO THEM THAT MUCH.  WHAT ABOUT SUICIDAL TENDENCIES?  THEY HELPED ME GET THROUGH MY SKATE DAYS.  THEY NEVER GOT MUCH RECOGNITION AS WELL AS MINISTRY.  CLASSICS!
Oh, hell yeah. How could I forget Ministry and ST?...sheesh!

Yeah, the Blood Hound Gang...:laugh: You can't really jam to 'em so much, as just laugh like hell and sing along when you're in a dark and deviant mood...kind of like some of submlime's nasty stuff.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126154667 -->

Kiss
Metallica
Krokus
Judas Priest
Twisted Sister
and a few others...

Oh yeah. I'm listing to the Bee Gee's right now. I don't know why, but I am!
rock.gif

CACHE: THAT BAND FROM THE MOVIE "OLD SCHOOL" WERE F!@#ING HILARIOUS. I READ AN INTERVIEW ON THEM ABOUT THAT SKIT IN FHM AND APPARANTLY THEY PERFORM THAT WAY IN REAL LIFE FOR PARTIES AND WEDDINGS.

CACHE:  THAT BAND FROM THE MOVIE "OLD SCHOOL" WERE F!@#ING HILARIOUS.  I READ AN INTERVIEW ON THEM ABOUT THAT SKIT IN FHM AND APPARANTLY THEY PERFORM THAT WAY IN REAL LIFE FOR PARTIES AND WEDDINGS.
THE DAN BAND

click on that, then click enter site, then click 'extras' at top right, then click 'videos' lower left, and there is 4 videos there including #3 is from that movie!

I had my office ROFLMAO!!!!!!

motley crue
judas priest
scorpions
ratt

(feeble mind drifting... when will Suzuki release details on the '06 hayabusa ?)

take care,

:dave

Just my kind of topic:

Lamb of God
Shadows Fall
Byzantine (...and they shall take up serpents is the best metal cd of the year)
Opeth
Nevermore
3 Inches of Blood
Trivium
Children of Bodom (Alexi Laiho is a god)
Amon Amarth
Evergrey
Nightwish
Meshuggah
etc.

biggrin.gif

If your talking underground you should have checked the sounds of the underground tour simply amazing.  Strapping Young Lad by far was the sickest band there.  The lineup was very cool about 17 bands for bout 40 bucks.  Check out www.soundsoftheundergrounds.com  for a complete lineup.  Getting hosed by the GWAR blood was awsome as hell.  Plus all the bands here werent really the sell outs like metallica, slipknot, and most of the other big name bands.  These bands were actually about the music  and the fans not about the money
Yeah I was wanting to go to that. Clutch is me and the wifes thing. We both LOVE the band but she dosent really dig all the crazy stuff im into. I dig the SYL avatar. Alien is killer!

If your talking underground you should have checked the sounds of the underground tour simply amazing.  Strapping Young Lad by far was the sickest band there.  The lineup was very cool about 17 bands for bout 40 bucks.  Check out www.soundsoftheundergrounds.com  for a complete lineup.  Getting hosed by the GWAR blood was awsome as hell.  Plus all the bands here werent really the sell outs like metallica, slipknot, and most of the other big name bands.  These bands were actually about the music  and the fans not about the money
Yeah I was wanting to go to that. Clutch is me and the wifes thing. We both LOVE the band but she dosent really dig all the crazy stuff im into. I dig the SYL avatar. Alien is killer!
Hey Dont for get Kyuss. If you like Clutch.

I didnt expect this thread to grow so large. Lately Ive been listenin to Exodus-Tempo of The Damned, Strappin Young Lad's Alien, Pig Destroyer's Terrifyer, Matodon's Leviathan, High On Fire's Blessed Black Wings Clutch's Robot Hive, etc...etc...etc...

Hey Dont for get  Kyuss. If you like Clutch.
Wow....I can't believe KYUSS was actually mentioned. Blues For The Red Sun is my favorite Kyuss record. I'm all about that desert rock stuff too.

Hey Dont for get  Kyuss. If you like Clutch.
Wow....I can't believe KYUSS was actually mentioned. Blues For The Red Sun is my favorite Kyuss record. I'm all about that desert rock stuff too.
Kyuss "and the circus leaves town" is myn

I have "Iron Man" playing in my head right now, does that count?

Seriously, I'be been into metal for as long as I can remember. I tend to like some old school stuff mainly. Newer groups are too "pop" and are without solos. Now you can't have a decent song without a screaming guitar solo, right.

My favorite band of all time has to be RUSH, or Metallica, though rush is more of "music with a message".

Chris

Back