super.gif
yeah they do
super.gif

I have tix to see them in Worcester 2/23 & Boston 2/24

PS - I'm 35 and I will be on the rail
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

super.gif

Metal aint dead.  It rocks, and always will over the new stuff as long as Good Charlotte and Breaking Benjamin are putting out CD's. Or bowling for soup, or pretty much any of the new whiny rockers.

(VaBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,15:46)
laugh.gif

And another...wtf?!  I'm not sure if Avenged Sevenfold is "Death Metal" but I do know it kind of sucks like it...  
tounge.gif

Not death metal...........BUT ASF ROCKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GORATORY MORBID ANGEL MACABRE RIP AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WITH THE GARBAGE PEOPLE DO SING ABOUT I RATHER I DONT UNDERSTAND IT

(GMbusa @ Feb. 15 2007,17:50) Metal aint dead.  It rocks, and always will over the new stuff as long as Good Charlotte and Breaking Benjamin are putting out CD's.   Or bowling for soup, or pretty much any of the new whiny rockers.
They aren't metal, they are "Alternative"

(GMbusa @ Feb. 15 2007,17:50) Metal aint dead.  It rocks, and always will over the new stuff as long as Good Charlotte and Breaking Benjamin are putting out CD's.   Or bowling for soup, or pretty much any of the new whiny rockers.
Hey now, Breaking Benjamin's cool. THey aren't the Whiny Rock stuff.

(yamahor @ Feb. 16 2007,03:53)
Hey now, Breaking Benjamin's cool. THey aren't the Whiny Rock stuff.
saw them front row open for Godsmack. Caught a drumstick (from both bands). BB puts on an incredible live show. Not my fav band but they were so good live I had a blast watching them.

Last time my son matt was touring with his band they stayed with mary and I at our home. We had a great time with them, and although the music they play is not my preferance, I can appreciate the talent it takes to play it. The guys were great guests, and we had a lot of fun with them. I even had a jam session with them, and we played alot of old metal songs. They were blown away that I could play metal music.  
biggrin.gif

Hatebreed is good. They have alot of positive lyrics. My wife can't believe Jamie Jasta is the singer. She says he looks like a little boy but sings like a 6'6" 300lbs man.

(monster @ Feb. 15 2007,17:27)
(snakeyezzz @ Feb. 15 2007,16:03) Killswitch Engage rocks
super.gif
yeah they do
super.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif
I'm thinking about going to see them in Orlando on March 6th. If you listen to there lyrics they almost sound christian.

Don't worry I'm 32 and still enjoy a good run thru the pit with my 39 year old friend in tow

super.gif

(snakeyezzz @ Feb. 16 2007,20:41)
super.gif
yeah they do
super.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif
I'm thinking about going to see them in Orlando on March 6th. If you listen to there lyrics they almost sound christian.

Don't worry I'm 32 and still enjoy a good run thru the pit with my 39 year old friend in tow
YEAH!!! I LOVE the pit! As long as they aren't "Hardcore dancing" (Fist's and feet flying) I'll be alright.

super.gif

I'm trying to get free tickets to see Killswitch in Worcester.

XM Squizz!!!

New favorite cd = Kittie - Funeral for Yesterday

(yamahor @ Feb. 17 2007,03:26)
super.gif
yeah they do
super.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

YEAH!!! I LOVE the pit! As long as they aren't "Hardcore dancing" (Fist's and feet flying) I'll be alright.
Those little punks usually get run over by me. I'm 6'5" 335lbs, so they get out of my way. I did break my patella at a Hatebreed concert. 2 little guys were in my way and it was either hurt them really really bad or drop to my knees. So I grabbed them by the shirt and dropped.
When I used to bounce I wouldn't let the little punks get a hardcore pit going. I always told them it was a push pit not a fighting pit.

super.gif

(snakeyezzz @ Feb. 17 2007,07:54)
(yamahor @ Feb. 17 2007,03:26)
super.gif
yeah they do
super.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

Those little punks usually get run over by me. I'm 6'5" 335lbs, so they get out of my way. I did break my patella at a Hatebreed concert. 2 little guys were in my way and it was either hurt them really really bad or drop to my knees. So I grabbed them by the shirt and dropped.
When I used to bounce I wouldn't let the little punks get a hardcore pit going. I always told them it was a push pit not a fighting pit.
AMen on the push pit. I was at an outdoors concert one night at the local music shop (Crossroads music) Showcasing some local hardcore bands... Not too good, couldn't understand half the bands, but the others were pretty good. Anyway, I remember this little punk doing the "Dancing" as they call it, didn't pay him any attention, until his foot was literally about 2 inches from my face... The bastid just moved to the other side of the pit. I would've beaten him down (I don't like fists or feet near my face) but I figured the crowd wouldn't like it... I later found out from a friend of mine nobody likes the guy, and they probably would've joined me in the beat down.
laugh.gif

super.gif

(Bokey @ Feb. 17 2007,06:23) I'm trying to get free tickets to see Killswitch in Worcester.

XM Squizz!!!

New favorite cd = Kittie - Funeral for Yesterday
No... Spit and Oracle are their 2 GREATEST CD's they've made. The others are good, but ain't got nothing on these 2. My favorite kittie song? Paperdoll... I LOVE her voice. When she's not screaming, it's a thing of beauty, when she's screaming... It puts me in a crazy mood. I LOVE IT!!!

Back