ATTN: hayabusa owners

hayabusa_83

Registered
i realize we r all owners of the same bike, butmanyof us are different!! old, young,etc,etc just wondering what every1's taste in music is!?!? list type and a few examples: artists,bands,etc
i might as start it off!
i mostly like metal/hardcore. not death metal, but pretty heavy stuff!
fave bands:
1.Meshuggah (swedish metal band)
2.Killswitch Engage (metal/hardcore band w/ "black" singer)
3.Unearth (just plain metalcore)
4.As I Lay Dying (former christian band)
5.God Forbid ( only "all black" membered band i know of!?)

Don't own a Busa!! I do own a Soft Tail Heritage!!
2 of my friends do own Busa's though!! but I still love this site! hope you guys don't mine I'm here??
But!! (you new there was a but) even if you did, I would still be here  haven fun!!!!!
after all thats what its all about!
I like 80's rock
metalica
def leperd
ozzy
acdc
you get the picture. Good topic, hope this one does well! I'll keep my eye on it.
egitarre77.gif

I like just about anything. I listen to Hard Rock, classic rock , rap, r & b...... as I said just about anything.

I like 80's stuff as well,along with southern rock IE Marshall Tucker,ARS,38 Special,and then sometimes alternative, just depends on the mood and situation.I'm not a big rap fan though.:;):

i have a little bit of everything too from opera and classical to country and bluegrass temptations ozzy metallica testament nightranger judas priest linkin park godsmack creed you name it.

I have about 2000 cd's, and likegunslingerjr, I pretty much run the gambit of musical taste.I like mostly anything with the exception of real heavy metal and thrash.:)

pretty much everything except for jazz. Gospel music's alright, but I'm not a big seeker of it.

Alternative's not too bad, but it has to be done right.

Rock is appreciated, but I'm not a big fan of the Glam Rock era

Heavy metal is alright too, but it needs to have more meaning than just some idiot mushing words together to sound like a guttural sound

Smooth jams are alright too, but I need to be in the mood

Classical works good with a glass of wine and a darkened room

Reggae jams are tolerable, but please no more Bob Marley

Island jams are not too bad either, but they need have rythm and flow.

Rap is alright, just needs to have the right beat to it.

Techno is permissible, but I better have a damned good reason to listen to it over the above choices

Country isn't too bad either, but I'd better be drunk out the azz or depressed worse than a guy who lost his nuts in a pole vault competition

Jazz just don't do it for me. Too many irregular beats and funky flats and sharps put together.

Hawaiian chant is pretty good to throw things up a little bit, same with Japanese instrumental (traditional type).

I think I covered most of it...

I listen to Gospel, Hip Hop, Ska, and Underground music are my personal choices. I do listen to some other stuff, well everything except country...ugh.

im all over the charts. i listen to mostly country, but i do my normal jamming out to rock, as well as hip-hop/rap. but i also listen to spanish music as well *guess thats what happens when ur girl lives in mexico
tounge.gif

I'm mainly r&b and rap but, i'll listen to anything with a good beat and melody. If you're a true music lover you can enjoy ALL types of music no matter what it is. (I certainly do)........

Let's see in the iPod today are.... Marilyn Manson, Black Eyed Peas, Rob Zombie, Dirty Vegas, Heavy D, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Poison, Warrant, White Snake, Eric Clapton, Culture Club, and some others. I like all kinds of music as long as its good. Don't like country to much but will listen to it.

All depends on what I am doing... running the twisties calls for Poison, Kid Rock, etc.... but on a long straight run at high speeds you really need some Ted "stranglehold" and "white buffalo"... riding in traffic Eric does the job....

All depends.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128955207 -->

I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes....

Love 70's & 80's rock....especially southern, Skynyrd, Allman bros, Tom Petty, etc..but also love pink floyd, nugent, def lep, scorpions

Like some of the more instrumental older stuff...Chicago, Alan Parsons, etc..

Like a lot of the newer country stuff..Toby K, Alan J, Brooks & Dunn, big & rich, etccc

Even some of the new rock is cool...Nickelback...& others

5.God Forbid ( only "all black" membered band i know of!?)[/quote]

Ever hear of Earth, wind and fire? Good stuff.
They even have a ...."black" singer for god's sake.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128956399 -->

KITTIE
OTEP
Godsmack
Dishwalla
Metallica
Third Eye Blind
Korn
Tracy Bonham
Etc., etc. etc.
as long as it has a good beat, isn't country, rap, or the lead singer isn't screaming so much you can't understand them, I like it.

P.S. I realize Kittie and Otep scream, but when they actually sing, they have beautiful voices, especially Morgan Lander of Kittie. If you have a chance, pick up spit, and listen to the track called "Paper Doll", F-ng BEAUTIFUL vocals. Plus kittie is an all girl band.

Great topic!
I'm more into rock,70-80's music, rap, r&B, hip hop,
Slipnot
korn
metalica
staind
shine down
nickleback
three doors down
house of pain
kid rock
Ted Nugent
the who
Led Zepplin
ACDC
black sabath
Linkin park
I guess a lil bit of everything, but country just never got in to it except big and rich, oh and I guess Garth Brooks, Brooks and Dunn!
biggrin.gif

I'm a big fan of bands that make me laugh. Seriously! Sometimes it's fun to listen to music that annoys/offends/shocks. I also like the unknown, unsigned bands. The more obscure, the better. Anyone ever hear of Aanyl Pane? Those dudes are truly "out there"!
laugh.gif

Back