Any Dirt Bike single trackers in the House?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
A couple of my friends put this event on every year ... it's quite intense.

MaunaKea 200.jpg

Heck yeah.I love trail riding and have been doing it here for 20 years or so.I actually live like 15 minutes from some of the best riding in the NW.We do poker runs all the time.

I spend a lot of time in the woods (see sig for bike), race a few harescrambles, but nothing like a 200 miler. Read a lot about the Hawaiian trail scene, sounds like some great stuff you have there. Kind of opposite of what we have here, mud there, rocks here. All a fun time.:thumbsup:

I was just out a couple of weeks ago. nothing like running through the woods, I love it. hey Tom were do you ride at? we mostly ride at St. Joe's but are talking about going to Chadwick mid April.
FaceBook Links Do Not Work

hey Tom were do you ride at? we mostly ride at St. Joe's but are talking about going to Chadwick mid April.

I'm mostly at Chadwick, live 40 miles from the place. I was over at St Joe last spring, definitely different than the 'Wick. The sand in particular.:laugh:
Will probably be back to St Joe sometime this summer. Give me a shout when your coming to Chadwick, I'll try to hook up with you for a ride day.

Back