GPS tracker

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
Ok here is the deal
I have on my bike a gps tracker that is small and easily installed and I can go to any comp with an internet connection at any time and see where my bike is at all times.
If it gets taken out of a 1/4 mile radius I will get a phone call/txt message/email telling me direction, speed, everything.
It has a back up battery that will last 80 hours! So if the batt is disconnected it will keep working allowing you time to track and find it.
The system is flawless and has a 100% recovery rate to date.
It is available in the U.S. Canada and Mexico.
If you are interested send me your contact information and a good time to contact you.
There is a small monthly service fee, which is less than you pay for gas on your bike a month, well worth it.
You know if your bike was stolen there isn’t anything more you’d like to do than go to the bastards place whoop some butt and take back your baby, with or with out the police, your choice, hehe.
This unit can be used on anything like a car or whatever. It also has features like low bat warning, top speed recall, unlock doors, ignition kill. And more.

what if the bike is in a garage or otherwise blocked from satellite comm.?

it is in my garage and it still gets a signal, i have no windows or anything, it is very powerfull.
either way if thievs took it to a lead lined storage place it would show the last known location of the device and then you can go there knock on the door, or just have the cops go there for you.
it is constintly on and tracking so when ever you go to track it online it will show the last known location, usualy that being where it is currently or if it cant get a signal right there it will say this track is 'x' min old.
mind you lojack or any other tracking system does not do this, and never will.

So what is it ? I'm interested!
like i said if you are interested send me some contact info, and i will have someone contact you with more info.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137971448 -->

AND....... YOU TOO CAN BE TRACKED!!!! Yes that's right, if you get this, I'm sure there is some way it WOULD be used against you in a wreck, or if you just happened to do a High speed run...........

BIG BROTHER is making US pay to put him on OUR bikes..........
sad.gif

AND....... YOU TOO CAN BE TRACKED!!!! Yes that's right, if you get this, I'm sure there is some way it WOULD be used against you in a wreck, or if you just happened to do a High speed run...........

BIG BROTHER is making US pay to put him on OUR bikes..........
sad.gif
well actually its just an anti theft device like lojack just with more options...
lojack stays off untill your car/bike is stolen and then you call and activate it and then its tracked, this gives the owner the poss to track their own bike/car when ever they please, aswell as give you the option to unlock your doors if you get locked out kinda of like the 'onstar' systme in GM cars.
i assure you the is no other way to log into your acount and track another person...
the system was made for coorparations tracking large shippments and now it is growing to commercial use.
no need to be paronoid, if the us gov wants to track you they will no matter what.

yeah I will definately go about getting one of these once money starts comming around. Thanks. SPEEDEMON is that really your wife in your link?

Back