Cycle Protect??

JaviBUSA08

Registered
Hi I am looking into purchasing a GPS tracker for my bike from Cycle Protect called the liberator. In some other forums I have heard good thing about this product. Anyone here use it or know someone who has?? Here is the link:

Cycle Protect

a couple things

Is it a subscription service or a 1 time purchase? do they give you the options?

As it is not clearly defined on the site, I would move with caution that you are not buying into something that has month to month charges for services you are not needing..

I tried to figure out the order and it just returns you to a page with more links... not very confidence inspiring IMO

It's 595 to purchase the Liberator GPS + alarm.

Then between 18.50 to 23.50 per month service plans.

The GB will smoke that when I try to run it again.. The first was just too close to xmas and the GB list is too long now.. I will see if I can get it setup for March.. Just hard to do 5 GB's at one time when you have big ticket items... Maybe Sonny can start a waiting list so it does not get so busy
smile.gif

The GB will smoke that when I try to run it again.. The first was just too close to xmas and the GB list is too long now..  I will see if I can get it setup for March..  Just hard to do 5 GB's at one time when you have big ticket items...  Maybe Sonny can start a waiting list so it does not get so busy
smile.gif
offtopic.gif

thanks guys I just really wanted to know if anyone has used it or know some who used it. Because there are a couple people that rave about it in another forum. One guy in particular says its really good and he is really happy with it. Yea it does have a subscription but much cheaper than others I ca tell you that. I also called the company and the guy exlained everything and was really nice.

Mr Bogus
gotpm.gif

Back