Ugh I am so pissed!!

Rongotti

Registered
All weekend I have been checking the online tracker for my shipping and it didnt update. With their offices closed on the weekend I figured this was normal. I called this morning and they tell me my bike wont be here until Thur instead of today. GRRRRRRR I am super hot :banghead::banghead:

go meet the truck, unload your bike, and ride her home :laugh: actually, i'm sorry it isn't arriving when you thought it was since i know waiting is a horrible waste of time :beerchug:

Yea the anticipation does suck!
I spent all weekend prepping for today.
This is going to be a long three days :(

it killed me all week last week waiting till saturday when i could go pick my bike up and i cant even ride it damn weather:moon: so i can imagine what you are going through considering you live in a place where you can ride it as soon as you get it

it sucks for sure. Did they have a guaranteed delivery date? I'd make them offer something for missing 3 days

like a kid waiting on christmas morning

Amen!

it killed me all week last week waiting till saturday when i could go pick my bike up and i cant even ride it damn weather:moon: so i can imagine what you are going through considering you live in a place where you can ride it as soon as you get it

True, but we have rain most the week so I probably wont be riding much lol

it sucks for sure. Did they have a guaranteed delivery date? I'd make them offer something for missing 3 days

Delivery was today BUT...... they are all giving me the "we are not responsible for the weather" deal. My boy said I should file a chargeback with BofA for the amount, but I dont want it fro free, I would like a couple hundo back tho :(

Amen!

True, but we have rain most the week so I probably wont be riding much lol

Delivery was today BUT...... they are all giving me the "we are not responsible for the weather" deal. My boy said I should file a chargeback with BofA for the amount, but I dont want it fro free, I would like a couple hundo back tho :(

yeah I'd call and raise a little stink, see what they will do for you. the "weather" hasnt been *that* bad for a professional trucking group

Thats kind of what happened when i ordered my bike took a extra week on top of what they said. LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE! haha but the feeling of seeing that truck pull in and the back open up with your new bike sitting there all ready to go is the best feeling. Once the driver leaves and its just sitting there you be a kid in a candy store :laugh:

I understand this is not very important, but I wish subjects contained a few well thought out lines such as "delay on motorcycle repair frustrating" or whatever is suitable. so many "yo" or "hey look man" subjects are annoying.

I am waiting on an order being delivered by Fedex, delays will happen and there is not much you can do about it. I am just happy its in Tulsa and I can wait another day or two for it to show up.

I had my bike 2 months before the title came so I could tag it.
I paid it off from the lawyer repo-ing for Suzuki motor credit.

I rode alot of miles in my neighborhood those 2 months.:thumbsup:

Try living in Virginia and scoring a deal of a lifetime on a custom 70' Chevy truck from California off of Ebay . Then contacting a shipping company on June31 to pickup the truck and transport it back to Va. Then having the shipping company tell me they have a 3month wait from being busy. Not to mention that the seller will ONLY use this particular transport company. I recieved the truck Sept15, THAT was a long wait.

Back