Any Bill Carpenter motors here?

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Site Sponsor
Registered
Bob Carpenter. I've know Bob since the 80's, and POWERHOUSE has done several of his engine packages and tuned them in house. How streetable depends on how high compression you go . . . sometimes you need the 24 volt setup - or a really good Lithium battery (like the 720ca Full Spectrums we sell) - to crank them over well. One other thing - any cam profile on a Busa that is .425 or greater should not be idling under 1500 rpm. You gotta keep the oil pressure up for the cams and buckets . . .

Bob Carpenter. I've know Bob since the 80's, and POWERHOUSE has done several of his engine packages and tuned them in house. How streetable depends on how high compression you go . . . sometimes you need the 24 volt setup - or a really good Lithium battery (like the 720ca Full Spectrums we sell) - to crank them over well. One other thing - any cam profile on a Busa that is .425 or greater should not be idling under 1500 rpm. You gotta keep the oil pressure up for the cams and buckets . . .
so what's a high compression 1441 Bob Carpenter motor make on your Dyno? There's one for sale supposedly with rods, CP 14 to 1 pistons and undercut trans from Robinson Industries. Its priced right and I'm considering buying it, putting it in a 68-70 inch bike with a MTC Gen 2 clutch for Crazy 8's

so what's a high compression 1441 Bob Carpenter motor make on your Dyno? There's one for sale supposedly with rods, CP 14 to 1 pistons and undercut trans from Robinson Industries. Its priced right and I'm considering buying it, putting it in a 68-70 inch bike with a MTC Gen 2 clutch for Crazy 8's
On my dyno, that setup (without knowing the cams) on Q16 will make 230-235.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu1999