carpenter motors

G

i talked to bob carpenter the other day i am cosidering taking my 96 gsxr 750 to him for a complete motor. anybody have any dealings with him?

Yeah Frank leave me alone!!

Sorry to say guys that I haven't rode my bike since it has left his shop at the begining of the year. I have 3+ pistons, special made web cams, head work, bigger valves, and some other goodies.

When Kawabuser decides to give me my bike back I can then tell you a bit more about the performance.

Sounds like I have to stop by motorheads place to get some fine tuning done to it because carpenter did say there was a lot left in the engine.

Hey Frank, you rode it since I have so you tell them how it feels!

[This message has been edited by Cycle Stuff (edited 02 August 2000).]

I have nothing but good things to say about him. He took my busa from Stupid bike mike broken and gave it back to me with over 200 ponies. I have talked with several guys that he has done work on there busas and they are all happy with him. I don't think you will go wrong dealing with him.

Cycle Stuff, what did he do to get 200 HP and how much did it cost if you don't mind saying?

How is the bike to ride with that power?

Did you have to do other stuff to control that power? Clutch, swingarm, frame bracing, etc.

Back