Another updae on my bike! w/pics

Nice Job!!!....Love the Wheels Gold w/ the Grey looks sweet!!!...All you need to do now is drill and tap those Gilles adjusters so you can use them to full potential!!!
wink.gif

Thanks Speed, Beautiful pic of the inside of your panel, i am at sea but when i get home i have some work to do, when i get it done i'll post it, it'll be awhile
Thanx again

I know this thread is old....but that bike is HOT! Im also in NJ. Think U willing to trade just for the weekend? I have a 06 Black/Grey. No seriously, its a beauty. Be safe with it.

Beautiful bike, Beautiful woman(and she cooks),Beautiful place,what more could you ask for,consider yourself Blessed......... I'm jealous
beerchug.gif

Beautiful build! I mean that in all sincerity. Great deal of thought, sticking with the color scheme and suttle touches that keep the eyes moving.

Very nice job.

runeight rating is five. (the highest)

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

lurk.gif
Old thread, still waiting on promised pics. Com'on speed.
SHOCKED.gif
My first bike was a KZ650. After total loss, painted it with black gold metallic imron. Painted all the tags gold v. factory white. Very nicely done.
bowdown.gif

dude that is one fine ,fine ,fiiiiinnee loking busa ,congrats on the work u 've done very tasty
beerchug.gif

Just a funny side note, that came to mind on the first page of this thread. I was out working on my bike before a few friends came over. My girlfriend was helping me clean up, or I was supposed to be helping her clean my place not working on my bike. Anyway when I went inside she was cleaning polishing my kegerator, so feeling all emotional about this I took a picture. Kind of like you snapping one of your wife cooking. Well mine was not amused and became quite angry when I sent it to my friends and her mum! I wish I still had the picture to post, but she made me delete it or else she was not going to finish cleaning. I got in trouble everytime she caught me smiling at my kegerator.

Back